My Rant of the day i cant get tickets for Pink as they are all on Ebay !!

I am so frustrated i was trying for hours to get tickets for pink...i tried for 2 days on and off and no luck.... i am a keen fan but am annoyed they are selling like hot cakes on ebay!!!:(
why should i pay over the odds just to line someones pocket...SCREAMMMM RaNT OVER..
does anyone know if any are still for sale reasonable price for birmingham??? 1 for me and 2 daughters seated please...???

6 Comments

Not sure how much they sell for on ebay, or the original cost, but can buy them on play.com

play.com/Tic…e=0

£97.50 the cheapest at Birmingham though

Original Poster

Ohhh the average price is £35.50 on ticketmaster i think , cheers for the info

seeticket have some seats for £40 at the O2 arena

Hope you can get to the concert. i have just bought tickets for Stereophonics and for oasis :-D

the ticket factory ( the nec,s own ticketing website) have some at face value.. they have released the couple of blocks offering a side view ...

Original Poster

OMG :):)Kassy2005 Brilliant i could kiss you i got 3 tickets in the side block to the stage top row, great xmas gift for my daughters, many thanks for ur help, im sooooooo pleased that i asked for help on here, you are a star

oh awesome im really really pleased you got some !!! was tempted to go myself but i think iv concerted out for a while..
iv used the ticket factory lots & they are also very quick at dispatching tickets..
hope you have a fab time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767362
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57
    4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838

See more discussions