Groups

My road rage & anger at others !!

So for the last 3-4 months I've just become a very angry driver & hate when idiots cut me off or even bump in to me.
    I left the house today & Had this nutter chase me in his car along many streets & main roads & so I ended up hitting the breaks & getting out.
    The idiot did the same & we ended up in a heavy fight on the middle of a main road in broad daylight.
    I actually left the guy for dead.
    I'm also sure another car drove over him & people ran away screaming.
    The police arrived with blue lights from what felt like everywhere & so was obviously not going to wait around to explain myself.
    I'm also sure some other nutter was chasing me,but not 100% sure if this was an unmarked police car or not & he ended up hitting another car.
    I managed to get home safely.

I'm loving this GTA 5 Online & can't seem to put the controller down :-)

Add me guys (Tigerplank)

17 Comments

Banned

I guess we all owe GTA 5 a thank you.

your a child right?

Original Poster

elliott1982

your a child right?

Yes a 42 year old child.

I guessed the ending of the story before I got there

Original Poster

iCoxyyyy

Pity the happy brigade spoilt it.

WheresMeNuts

Pity the happy brigade spoilt it.

There was nothing to spoil.

Original Poster

Inactive

There was nothing to spoil.

Bite me oO

Banned

Computer games are for kids, adults should be doing something more grown up or taking the kids out to get some fresh air.

toshapetriji

Computer games are for kids, adults should be doing something more grown … Computer games are for kids, adults should be doing something more grown up or taking the kids out to get some fresh air.

That's about as sensible as saying films are for kids. The average gamer these days is over 30...move with the times.
    Edited by: "_Cloudruler_" 16th Dec 2014

Banned

_Cloudruler_

That's about as sensible as saying films are for kids. The average gamer … That's about as sensible as saying films are for kids. The average gamer these days is over 30...move with the times.

Better to take the kids out for a game of footy. We are a nation of fatties.

toshapetriji

Better to take the kids out for a game of footy. We are a nation of … Better to take the kids out for a game of footy. We are a nation of fatties.

lol not everyone has kids and not all gamers are glued to their consoles/pc unable to do anything else. Now gaming addicts...thats another issue.

iCoxyyyy

I didn't - he is Scottish after all

Original Poster

toshapetriji

Better to take the kids out for a game of footy. We are a nation of … Better to take the kids out for a game of footy. We are a nation of fatties.

You do know I have 3 kids with the oldest being 20 years old & the youngest being 6 months.2 of my girls are in dance classes & the wee man of 6 months will be joining our local boxing club once he hits 7 if he wants to.
    You also should know that as a fully qualified chef, I work on average 48 hours p/week & so not sure why I'm not allowed to sit down in your eyes :-/

Some people of my age just site on shopping forums all day & night (shifty eyes)

Banned

I wonder if/when a PC version is due out.

Original Poster

Villa

I wonder if/when a PC version is due out.

pcgamer.com/gta…ed/

Mikethemanc

I didn't - he is Scottish after all

What's that supposed to mean? Enlightenment is required?

Mulva42

What's that supposed to mean? Enlightenment is required?

Certainly

The story was a humorous one, one that many people could predict the ending to prior to reading it. Unfortunately I was not one of those people as I believed the story that Mr MeNuts was telling was indeed a true tale or turmoil, violence and a typical day in the life of a Scottish bloke hence the "he is Scottish after all"

The winky face - - Was to indicate that my comment was made in jest as I am partial to a bit of banter with my compadres from Misc, WMN being one of them.

Hope this clears things up for you. Feel free to PM me if you require more detail x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182469
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions