Expired

My Sky bill has gone through the roof????

Found 1st Nov 2013
hi all.. i get tv,broadband and telephone with Sky. My bill has gone from £63 to £95??!! I know i got a discount last year but is there any wayof getting a better deal without the usual threat to disconnet call. Any help appreciated
Community Updates
AskSky
9 Comments
You can try and adjust your package. Take a good loook at what you don't need and see.

If you do make the "usual threat to disconnect call" then make sure you actually are prepared to disconnect as they've wised up to that tactic. Might be an idea to check what virgin can offer first.
has it gone as hight as the sky? bahahahahahah
in my experience, the threat of disconnection is the best method, to reduce the cost, they are facing increased competition from netflix and other streaming options and so forth, disconnection is the best form!
Cancel it..
tallpete33

You can try and adjust your package. Take a good loook at what you don't … You can try and adjust your package. Take a good loook at what you don't need and see.If you do make the "usual threat to disconnect call" then make sure you actually are prepared to disconnect as they've wised up to that tactic. Might be an idea to check what virgin can offer first.

This is spot on, you could also say the new bill is too expensive & with the current energy price rises you will need to cut back on your none essential services?
I always phone up when my current discounts finishes been a sky customer for over 16 years just as them for loyalty discount you always given something. I just recently got free broadband 12 mths and 1/2 price sports and movies 6 mths that was best they could offer at the moment! And no try in contract can still cancel if I want.
I would also agree disconnection is the best route, I also got my landline free for 12 months, no extended contract, i then phoned up recently regarding cancelling my TV and was given a discount on that too. Always keep upto date with when your offers end.
baker_1038

has it gone as hight as the sky? bahahahahahah

is it really half term already? oO
yeah I know soon be weekend
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants