Groups
    EXPIRED

My Son Dancing

Here is a video of my son Dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hotdog Dance.

I find it really funny, I hope you do too.

youtube.com/wat…Oz4

23 Comments

Budding trousersnake.:-D

aw, that's really cute i remember when my eldest was that age. she used to bounce up and down when she danced, lol

I can dance better than him

He's got two left feet:whistling:

i thought pics etc of kids werent allowed now?

Why would you put a video of your son potentially for the world to see...

hdizzle;6872485

Well why not? What about the millions of child actors on tv all around the world, complete with names?
    She's proud of him ffs!
    Do you think some paedo is gonna fall in love with him from that little video, then track him down and take him?

deek72;6872546

Well why not? What about the millions of child actors on tv all around … Well why not? What about the millions of child actors on tv all around the world, complete with names?She's proud of him ffs!Do you think some paedo is gonna fall in love with him from that little video, then track him down and take him?

Actually thats very possible (not the latter though). People nowadays are truly messed up.

hdizzle;6872673

Actually thats very possible (not the latter though). People nowadays are … Actually thats very possible (not the latter though). People nowadays are truly messed up.

So assuming that's possibe, so what? Has she got to stop walking down the street with him in case someone looks at him with immoral inner feelings? Are we gonna stop all kids appearing on telly so nobody can fancy them?

deek72;6872792

So assuming that's possibe, so what? Has she got to stop walking down the … So assuming that's possibe, so what? Has she got to stop walking down the street with him in case someone looks at him with immoral inner feelings? Are we gonna stop all kids appearing on telly so nobody can fancy them?

Who knows deek72, who knows...

deek72;6872792

So assuming that's possibe, so what? Are we gonna stop all kids appearing … So assuming that's possibe, so what? Are we gonna stop all kids appearing on telly so nobody can fancy them?

+10000000000000000000:thumbsup: also...better not take them to the beach or to Tesco for that matter!!! Wot is the world coming to FFS!!:x

hdizzle;6872485

deek72;6872546

Well why not? What about the millions of child actors on tv all around … Well why not? What about the millions of child actors on tv all around the world, complete with names?She's proud of him ffs!Do you think some paedo is gonna fall in love with him from that little video, then track him down and take him?

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so stunned at that post from hdizzle...........!!!

Deek, well said:thumbsup:

hannah19790;6872832

+10000000000000000000:thumbsup: also...better not take them to the beach … +10000000000000000000:thumbsup: also...better not take them to the beach or to Tesco for that matter!!! Wot is the world coming to FFS!!:x

Language timothy :whistling:

bossyboots;6872855

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am … unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so stunned at that post from hdizzle...........!!!Deek, well said:thumbsup:

Yep, and yet HUKD have chosen to go along with tht thought:x

renown;6872873

Language timothy :whistling:

Soz babe....I just get sooooo F'd off with it all!! :roll: Like people can't make a discision about their own kids any more!! Stoopid comments ruin it for everyone else!

Sorry OP....ur little'n looks well cute, bless him;-)

Original Poster

thanks for all the kind comments.

I posted the vid so my family could see him, they live in stockport and we are in scotland so they never get to see him. thought you guys might appreciate it too.

Its quite funny the reaction of some. you cant even see his face.

not really dancing is it.

However the rules do state your not allowed to post pics of minors, this is not technically breaking the rules since u aint posted it here, but i wouldnt be surprised if this was removed

marsland95l2cr;6873067

thanks for all the kind comments.I posted the vid so my family could see … thanks for all the kind comments.I posted the vid so my family could see him, they live in stockport and we are in scotland so they never get to see him. thought you guys might appreciate it too.Its quite funny the reaction of some. you cant even see his face.

U shouldn't have to explain urself hun...nor should u feel guilty for being proud of ur son! ;-)
    Just see wot happens, they might let u keep it up:thumbsup:

micoo;6873107

not really dancing is it.

Oh micoo.............

deek72;6873178

Oh micoo.............

hahaha :lol:

hannah19790;6873170

U shouldn't have to explain urself hun...nor should u feel guilty for … U shouldn't have to explain urself hun...nor should u feel guilty for being proud of ur son! ;-)Just see wot happens, they might let u keep it up:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

deek72;6873178

Oh micoo.............

+1

What a cutie! He dances better than I do :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions