Groups

My thoughts on HUKD

At some point or another the majority of us have a moan or rant and fall out etc. Some say they are leaving and never posting again.

We argue but we continue to help and contribute. We all get frustrated at some point. No-one ever agrees on everything and some never agree on anything :giggle:

BUT..................we keep coming back so overall the site must indeed be doing something right.

Long may it continue. :-D :thumbsup:

21 Comments

Banned

Syzable

BUT..................we keep coming back so overall the site must indeed … BUT..................we keep coming back so overall the site must indeed be doing something right.

well i dont like to blow my own trumpet but i do believe its because i am so nice that everyone keeps coming back ......................................................................................................................................or they just wanna have a nosey at what im moaning about this time ;-)

You know Sy I see what you mean...
    People are helpful and even if we have arguments or take umbrige at something we still come back and try again. Perhaps its a bit more like RL that we sometimes give it credit for

Banned

I totally don't agree with you, I'm leaving and never posting again!

Banned

Ah, ummm, ok, I'm Just checking a couple of links :giggle:

Yep, peeps must be doing something right

Its a good site lol. We all contribute what we can and thats what makes it best.

Im sure the shopowners arent too happy about the site though!!! lol

Syzable

At some point or another the majority of us have a moan or rant and fall … At some point or another the majority of us have a moan or rant and fall out etc. Some say they are leaving and never posting again.We argue but we continue to help and contribute. We all get frustrated at some point. No-one ever agrees on everything and some never agree on anything :giggle:BUT..................we keep coming back so overall the site must indeed be doing something right. :)Long may it continue. :-D :thumbsup:

have you been drinking again?

i love this site HUKDs rules

HUKD - Its a LOVE/HATE relationship!

The only reason people keep coming back to the deal section is because this is the biggest deal website. It's addictive; finding and posting deals on the biggest deal posting website.

MSE doesn't do it for me, the deal section isn't as good. It does have an awesome competition section, though.

Sweetchinmusic

Im sure the shopowners arent too happy about the site though!!! lol

Should've been here for the Hamley's & Sainsbury's code-stacking meltdowns last Christmas!!!?!?
    It'll be interesting to see who falls victim this year....

birdyboyuk

HUKD - Its a LOVE/HATE relationship!

It's so true. Once they're on it as much as people argue (notice I am calling them "people" and not "users") they can't help coming back.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Should've been here for the Hamley's & Sainsbury's code-stacking … Should've been here for the Hamley's & Sainsbury's code-stacking meltdowns last Christmas!!!?!?It'll be interesting to see who falls victim this year....

Can't wait for Christmas lol.

Banned

I love the mentality of all the posters on the site, we all have a laugh, we all get annoyed, we all have an opinion, we fall out, we make friends, we help one another, we hinder each other efforts.....in a nutshell its life outside showing its true colours on the internet.

I only just found the site a few days ago and am thoroughly addicted to it

Banned

dmccabe

I only just found the site a few days ago and am thoroughly addicted to … I only just found the site a few days ago and am thoroughly addicted to it

Run away while you still can:giggle:

Prissymiss

Run away while you still can:giggle:

Don't you mean...... Run away while your wallet's still intact?

dmccabe

I only just found the site a few days ago and am thoroughly addicted to … I only just found the site a few days ago and am thoroughly addicted to it

get out while you can the money you save on deals will be spent on more and more deals until your on the edge of your seat waiting for payday so you can get that wii game for a knockdown price

....or is that just me:giggle:

Welcome to HUKD x x x

Banned

ilovepink

get out while you can the money you save on deals will be spent on more … get out while you can the money you save on deals will be spent on more and more deals until your on the edge of your seat waiting for payday so you can get that wii game for a knockdown price....or is that just me:giggle: Welcome to HUKD x x x

Funny, that and you never realise just exactly what you really need until you start looking on here.

Prissymiss

Funny, that and you never realise just exactly what you really need until … Funny, that and you never realise just exactly what you really need until you start looking on here.

OMG yes i know i might have to start hiding HUKD bargins in the wardrobe along with all the new shoes and bags lol

Syzable

At some point or another the majority of us have a moan or rant and fall … At some point or another the majority of us have a moan or rant and fall out etc. Some say they are leaving and never posting again.We argue but we continue to help and contribute. We all get frustrated at some point. No-one ever agrees on everything and some never agree on anything :giggle:BUT..................we keep coming back so overall the site must indeed be doing something right. :)Long may it continue. :-D :thumbsup:

Are you ok Sy? (have you been drinking or have the sleepless nights gotten to you?!) you have gone very maudlin!!! :giggle:

Original Poster

suze

Are you ok Sy? (have you been drinking or have the sleepless nights … Are you ok Sy? (have you been drinking or have the sleepless nights gotten to you?!) you have gone very maudlin!!! :giggle:

It's the sleep thingy.......i'm going through some strange times of halucinations, wailing and random mumblings.

No-one can tell the difference. :-( :giggle:

Syzable

It's the sleep thingy.......i'm going through some strange times of … It's the sleep thingy.......i'm going through some strange times of halucinations, wailing and random mumblings. :oNo-one can tell the difference. :-( :giggle:

Thought so :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions