Groups

my town was so badly affected by snow.....

it actually came to a stand still, am i stupid for going out in shorts :lol:

18 Comments

as long as you were wearing a vest too, you're alright...

Original Poster

samwants2save;7307949

as long as you were wearing a vest too, you're alright...

nah just a t-shirt

Birmingham are still getting diversions now, although there's bad (freezing) fog at Stansted apparently.

Original Poster

emasu;7307956

Birmingham are still getting diversions now, although there's bad … Birmingham are still getting diversions now, although there's bad (freezing) fog at Stansted apparently.

my town was the worst hit in the south east :lol:!!

Yes, no, maybe :lol:

Hi danny

Original Poster

Marina;7307960

Yes, no, maybe :lol:Hi danny

Hey Marina

We had a few inches & out city came to a stand still also, :roll:
    Haha why would you want to wear shorts in the snow for? :thinking:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7307967

We had a few inches & out city came to a stand still also, :roll:Haha why … We had a few inches & out city came to a stand still also, :roll:Haha why would you want to wear shorts in the snow for? :thinking:

i dont actually know :lol: im not cold or nothing though lol

danny09;7307969

i dont actually know :lol: im not cold or nothing though lol

I can only say you're lucky to have a body like that. I'd be wearing layers, heating in full blast and still feeling cold :oops:

was the lining in your shorts thermal? cause that would be okay u know

or perhaps u wore insulated ear muffs.................but not on your ears, perhaps somewhere else?

Original Poster

Marina;7307975

I can only say you're lucky to have a body like that. I'd be wearing … I can only say you're lucky to have a body like that. I'd be wearing layers, heating in full blast and still feeling cold :oops:

LOL, nah im in shorts and t-shirt and im about to go out now lol

bossyboots;7307977

was the lining in your shorts thermal? cause that would be okay u know

nope, just basketball shorts, search for air jordan basketball shorts, white and red, and you will see them :lol:

Original Poster

bossyboots;7307984

or perhaps u wore insulated ear muffs.................but not on your … or perhaps u wore insulated ear muffs.................but not on your ears, perhaps somewhere else?

LOL!!!! repped for that

still no snow at my house :cry:

Marina;7307975

I can only say you're lucky to have a body like that. I'd be wearing … I can only say you're lucky to have a body like that. I'd be wearing layers, heating in full blast and still feeling cold :oops:

We are the same M, we have double glazing, new boiler but living room freeeeeeeeeeeezing and thats cause we have wooden flooring. Went out last weekend and bought carpets for living room, stairs (which are in our living room) and upstairs hall. Biggest mistake was putting down wooden flooring but cant wait till we get our carpets and Haggis (dog) will love it too!

p.s my lovely parents have paid for the carpets............was a massive surprise!

Hes lying I've seen the pictures It was what like 1 inch of snow? Aint the first time hes been getting his measurements wrong :w00t:

Come on Danny... Pictures or we don't believe you :-p

bossyboots;7308001

We are the same M, we have double glazing, new boiler but living room … We are the same M, we have double glazing, new boiler but living room freeeeeeeeeeeezing and thats cause we have wooden flooring. Went out last weekend and bought carpets for living room, stairs (which are in our living room) and upstairs hall. Biggest mistake was putting down wooden flooring but cant wait till we get our carpets and Haggis (dog) will love it too!p.s my lovely parents have paid for the carpets............was a massive surprise!

Ooooooooooooh lovely surprise for you.

We have the whole house in real wood effect laminate except stairs. We've done carpets before but the liluns were ruining them. Until they grow... mop clean floors for us:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions