My turn for laptop help - writing gone to big!!

Found 13th Mar 2008
I accidentally just moved my mouse pad in a certain way as i was holding a button, now the txt has gone huge on webpage, now on a pc could sort straight away but laptop i cant, please help lol

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
7 Comments

What Explorer are you using, cause, in firefox, if you hold CTRL (or Shift or ALT cant remember rigth off) and scroll this changes text size, also something in tools options..!

In work, we use IE so can't test..!

press control and zero - this returns the text to the standard size, alternatively if you'd lie it bigger ctrl and +, or smaller ctrl and -

If you hold down CTRL and use the scroll button on mouse, that should change the size.

ctrl + mouse wheel or scroll alternative

birdyboyuk;1712293

If you hold down CTRL and use the scroll button on mouse, that should … If you hold down CTRL and use the scroll button on mouse, that should change the size.

OR

In Internet Explorer click View --> Text Size and change to medium. Should be normal again.

Original Poster

Thanks that worked a treat the CTRL and 0 rep added!!!!

no problem, have many a time made the writing to big and then tried to use the scroll wheel to put it right only to find i cant decide how big it was in the first place
Post a comment
@
    Text