Groups
    EXPIRED

My TV Catchup isn't full screen...

...is there a way to make it full screen. Or any alternative freeview programmes/websites that enable full screen.

The pic below shows what I mean. That's my monitor I use alongside my VAIO. Cheers.

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2261/monitorxu.jpg

change ur display settings to a lower resolution?

Original Poster

Tanchi;6496061

change ur display settings to a lower resolution?

hmm that doesnt make a difference. This is sad for me. :-(

What cable is it using?

Original Poster

Adam2050;6497745

What cable is it using?

HDMI to DVI cable. I've got it as 'extended desktop'.

hdizzle;6497851

HDMI to DVI cable. I've got it as 'extended desktop'.

Hmm we queried this on the laptops forums?

Original Poster

Adam2050;6498178

Hmm we queried this on the laptops forums?

oh ok, any solutions u know of?

resolutions should be the same on both i think otherwise weird stuff happens

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;6499578

resolutions should be the same on both i think otherwise weird stuff … resolutions should be the same on both i think otherwise weird stuff happens

oh ye, you are right, cheers :thumbsup:

The only thing is, its a shame dropping the resolution to 1600 x 900 on the monitor when it can be 1980 x 1020.

I have the same monitor I think, does it have a TV tuner built in? Mine does yet the signal is bad in this building so I'm trying to get TV catchup to operate at reasonable speed on a cheap 3ghz p4 northwood machine with 512mb of ram i picked up for £20, its a little laggy at the moment, I'm guessing its the ram as 1gb is recommended as minimal for tvc

it appears that the app on windows 8 doesn't allow it with a toggle button in bottom right hand of screen, but if u don't use the app at all, go via IE & book mark the Tvcatchup official site home page & add that to your favs, then send that to your desktop as a short cut, open that instead of the app, & you will find that when u watch a channel, if u touch the bottom right hand corner of the available screen, the double arrow full screen icon appears, that doesn't with the app, click on it, u have full screen.
    ...is there a way to make it full screen. Or any alternative freeview programmes/websites that enable full screen.
    The pic below shows what I mean. That's my monitor I use alongside my VAIO. Cheers.
    [/quote]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband11
      2. Monitor for console gaming reccomendations11
      3. Biscuit addiction815
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89

See more discussions