Groups

My w300i is broken, help!

I have had my phone since may '07 so it is still in waranty but everytime I open it I just get a white screen. I have lost the receipt and purchased this phone from tesco. Can anyone help me? :thinking:

4 Comments

My daughters 580i went like that after she dropped it, it just needed a new screen which was about £11.00-12.00 delivered from an ebay seller. Very easy to fit.

try connecting the phone to ]SEUS as it may be a software error....this will lose all txts, pics etc tho. Otherwise it can still be returned to SE as they have a 2 year warranty. Ring them on 08705 23 7237. they book it in over the phone and give you a freepost address to send it to them.

Original Poster

Meangreenie;2871787

My daughters 580i went like that after she dropped it, it just needed a … My daughters 580i went like that after she dropped it, it just needed a new screen which was about £11.00-12.00 delivered from an ebay seller. Very easy to fit.

Thanks, I can still make calls but I have to call and not see the numbers come up. It also plays music when i press the walkman button and makes noise when i call it, so it's not totally scwred. Many thanks!

shanecr;2871967

try connecting the phone to ]SEUS as it may be a software error....this … try connecting the phone to ]SEUS as it may be a software error....this will lose all txts, pics etc tho. Otherwise it can still be returned to SE as they have a 2 year warranty. Ring them on 08705 23 7237. they book it in over the phone and give you a freepost address to send it to them.

Thanks if this fails I will give them a ring and ask if they will accept it desite the fact I have no receipt. Thanks !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions