My wedding photos

Well my wedding day was ace, it was freezing cold but dry, and even the scaffolding at Carrickfergus Castle didn't put a dampener on the day. It was truly the best day of my life, I loved every single second of it, and have never felt more in love or loved ever since.

We baked and decorated our own cake even though we've never baked a cake before, and I did all the bouquets myself too, thanks to an instructional video on youtube

Piccies here frankhigginsonphotography.co.uk/The…tml Be warned, there are heaps!!!!

17 Comments

its all down hill from here tho................only jokin

Original Poster

It must be Gaz, I'd have to be crazy to imagine it could get any better

Well done, sounds like you had a great day. We celebrate 25 years of marrige on the 12th of Jan and it has been good and bad times but i can say i love my wife more now than i ever have:roll:

Looked like a lovely day!

Aww u look stunning hun, and I love the colour of the bridesmaids dresses too. Glad u had a wonderful day, all the best for ur future x x

http://i.123g.us/c/wed_wed_congrats/card/100011.gif

awww bless looks like you had a lovely day :thumbsup:

did you call into ownies for a pint ?

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

mrtootough for some reason I didn't feel properly dressed for ownies lol

awesome fotos and looks like a spectascular function. thanks for sharing and have an awesome life together

Banned

Aw, I am so happy for you.

After all the up's and down's with your dress x x

I love your dress!!! and what a fantastic photographer!!! Congrats!!!

congrats, lovely pics.:)

Original Poster

Thank you I can't stop looking at the photos, I'm obsessed!!!

Tess, you look lovely, girl!! And can I say that you can see in your mother's face how proud she is of you!

Congratulations!

Tess, do you mind contacting me at mysecret at my-secret-northern-ireland.com

I am doing a feature on Carrickfergus weddings and I would be delighted to interview you. What do you think?

Thanks for considering it,

Esther

You look like a princess

They are beautiful, no wonder you can't stop looking at them !!!

Congratulations ! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions