Groups

My wedding pics/slideshow

Thought I would share with you a trial sample slideshow of my wedding yesterday.....
    It was a fantastic day, one which i will treasure forever..

Hope you enjoy them..

s332.photobucket.com/alb…pbr

14 Comments

aww, lots of lovey dovey posts tonight. that was a very stylish wedding cake and i love the relatives dancing:-D

oh honey so glad you had a lovely time x x x

congratulations you looked lovely and it looked like the day went well x

fabulous photos ! you looked stunning

Going to look now! Congrats pcnutta - but aren't you on your honeymoon?!

congrats hun hope u had a fab day xxx

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/glittergn/congratulations/congrats019.gif[/IMG]

Looks like it was a great day, and you all look like you're having a right laugh - especially the guy from the chipshop who thinks he Elvis! :-D

Banned

oh what a wonderful thing to hear, I'm so glad you enjoyed it My cousin had a great day last year but was exhausted afterwards!

Best of luck in the rest of your life together

Just popping in to say Congratulations to you both, you look fantastic! Let the magic continue xxx

Original Poster

Thanks,
    It was brilliant day and weather was lovely.

The guys acting strange were hypnotised... As entertainment i arranged show... which was HYSTERICAL!!!

The whole day was amazing.

No honeymoon, im having a puppy ( bishon frise)..... so money is going to buy him

You looked gorgeous honey, I hope you are as happy together as we have been since we got married xx

looks a really happy and fun filled day - congratulations, you looked beautiful, I loved the black and white theme
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      2. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      3. One thing you've forgotten1012
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477

See more discussions