Groups

My weird and wacky dream lastnight --here goes

It has no meaning or relevance to anything going on my life however i am going to share it with you...very odd but funny...
    I am walking along a bridge.over a canal looking out when suddenly two horses galloped past me and had a fit. then all the ducks, geese etc on the canal began to fly in the sky in a mad circle motion, there were millions.I tried to take a photo but my camera wouldnt work.Suddenly it all stopped, vanished! I went into a hut which was a school and there was my old fav teacher, ( who has passed away) asking what we did in our field trip.I told him about what i saw thinking he wouldnt believe me but he looked in horror. We then heard helicopter noises,so we all ran to the door. The sky was full of helicopters who were vertical and dive bombing to the ground. Like an attack.
    Screaming we ran to a * portal* thing in a field, we had to jump in it ,people were screaming jumping in it. I jumped and EVEN had my handbag with me!
    The portal was in stages and hurt, some people couldnt go through and would have to go back to face the attackson earth..
    In the portal we were blasted with radiation, infra red, sponge compression etc ( werid) then got shot out and we fall/floated like falling from a great height and landed in a parallel/underground world.

When i landed it was full of people living as if they had been there for years, it was like an underground shopping mall. I walked around noticing people i knew .People watching the helicopter attacking earth on a large screen. I just stood staring at everything not knowing what to do etc

Then i woke up!! lol
    I ought to turn it into a sci movie! my brain rocks i tell ya!

11 Comments

Banned

too much chocolate before bed

Original Poster

Lol im trying to think what i had before going to bed....

a slice of ham? loll

Banned

pcnutta;6755855

Lol im trying to think what i had before going to bed....a slice of ham? … Lol im trying to think what i had before going to bed....a slice of ham? loll

there was an old wives tail that cheese would give you nightmares before bed :?

WOW vivid imagination lol

Banned

its nice to know even with a weird dream you still have your HAND BAG with you now that must be a girlie dream I tell you

dog_cop;6755874

there was an old wives tail that cheese would give you nightmares before … there was an old wives tail that cheese would give you nightmares before bed :?

Yeah my daughter was complaining that she never dreamt, so i told her to eat cheese. She came down in the morning and said she'd had a dream about ...............................................................................................................................CHEESE

Banned

queenlush;6755892

Yeah my daughter was complaining that she never dreamt, so i told her to … Yeah my daughter was complaining that she never dreamt, so i told her to eat cheese. She came down in the morning and said she'd had a dream about ...............................................................................................................................CHEESE

see I was right ...

I had a few odd dreams last night ... I was eating a massive marshmellow....:? I woke up and half my quilt had gone missing :w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6755890

its nice to know even with a weird dream you still have your HAND BAG … its nice to know even with a weird dream you still have your HAND BAG with you now that must be a girlie dream I tell you

ANNO!! i was worried in my dream incase my bag wasnt allowed through the portal!!

Im wondering if this is linked to halloween night?? as i went to a manor tour and was petrified!!!
    seriously scared, being chased by scream monsters, chasing us with chainsaws!!!

maybe therea link! lol

Banned

pcnutta;6756009

ANNO!! i was worried in my dream incase my bag wasnt allowed through the … ANNO!! i was worried in my dream incase my bag wasnt allowed through the portal!!Im wondering if this is linked to halloween night?? as i went to a manor tour and was petrified!!!seriously scared, being chased by scream monsters, chasing us with chainsaws!!!maybe therea link! lol

dunno about the link, perhaps not with your handbag in it and a teacher, ... now where is my chain saw :w00t:http://www.carbonize.co.uk/Old/Yahoo/basefaces/13.gif

I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one that has the most bizarre dreams.....I could write a book and then more!

I woke up this morning REALLY wanting kippers and ice cream.

Your dream was weirder though hun......... lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …193518
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1842
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2735
      4. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it55

See more discussions