Groups

My Wii purchase story!!!

Yesterday I asked if I had got a good deal on a Wii I purchased from Littlewoods, It was Wii console inc sports and play for £192. I had a few replies with advise so today I decided to go into town and have a shop round.

They were all pretty much the same price. Tesco free game offer as now finished (ended Monday) So I popped to Game and Game station who told me they would price match!!!
    I then went to Woolworths and there was someone at the door handing out the "friends and family" discount vouchers that I had read about on here, you can get 10% off console etc. So I decided to buy it from there.
    £189.99 for Console inc sport, sports pack and choice of Tiger Woods PGA 09 or Samba de Amigo, with discount it would be £171 good deal I thought. Went to pay for it and it was out of stock......... and the voucher only valid for 2 more days

So I decided to try my luck and the Game station to see if they would price match!!! I asked at the till and was told they would match the full price but not the 10% but told me to speak to the manager. After a bit of arm bending he agreed that he would match the price Yippeee lol so I added on Wii Play as well

So for £202.50 I got Wii console inc sport, 15 piece sports pack (only 5 piece in woolies) Tiger woods PGA 09 and Wii play inc controller. Im happy and not found any better deal

7 Comments

starsparkle2311;3562728

Well done, always nice to hear a fellow HUKDer getting a bargain. I can … Well done, always nice to hear a fellow HUKDer getting a bargain. I can feel your glee from here, lol

OP is very gleeful! hehe!!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3562728

Well done, always nice to hear a fellow HUKDer getting a bargain. I can … Well done, always nice to hear a fellow HUKDer getting a bargain. I can feel your glee from here, lol

magicbeans;3562822

OP is very gleeful! hehe!!

Yes very gleeful heheh, happy cause its a suprise for hubby, I will prob end up with parfume and slippers AGAIN lol

Original Poster

[email protected];3562736

Nice deal. Getting Guitar Hero?

Maybe in the new yr, no doubt hubby will be going out and buy all he can and he will be bored with it by the new yr lol

Banned

glad you sorted it, which is more than i have done, oh well still 4 weeks left yet - lol

Well done. Great deal you got there.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;3562981

glad you sorted it, which is more than i have done, oh well still 4 weeks … glad you sorted it, which is more than i have done, oh well still 4 weeks left yet - lol

Its been driving me mad, ive spent so much time looking. Ordered one off Littlewoods yesterday but after reading probs others have had with them I decided to go shopping and cancel littlewoods order.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions