Expired

my Wii U seem broke! :(

7 replies
Found 18th Jul 2014
Turn on Wii U gamepad and it says on its screen something about it having lost connection with Wii U, and to turn it off & move Wii U gamepad closer to console, then try again.
That didn't work. So unplugged everything and tried again but same thing happens.
WiFi is fine on everything else in house. Router/Wii U/gamepad all within like 3 mtrs of each other aswel, with nothing in-between.
I'm stuck

7 Comments

Try pairing the controller with the console

Sounds like it's out of sync mate, turn it all off, then the Console on then the Gamepad then press the red sync button on the back , then on the console. Nothing to do with Wifi mate it's Bluetooth.

Edited by: "SpideyPunk" 18th Jul 2014

Original Poster

SpideyPunk

Sounds like it's out of sync mate, turn it all off, then the Console on … Sounds like it's out of sync mate, turn it all off, then the Console on then the Gamepad then press the red sync button on the back , then on the console. Nothing to do with Wifi mate it's Bluetooth.

Yup. Of course it's Bluetooth! Lol
That should do it ... I'm an idiot! Lol
Cheers Steptoe

jased1

Yup. Of course it's Bluetooth! Lol :pThat should do it ... I'm an idiot! … Yup. Of course it's Bluetooth! Lol :pThat should do it ... I'm an idiot! LolCheers Steptoe

Welcome Wodders, that'll be a million quid.

Original Poster

SpideyPunk

Welcome Wodders, that'll be a million quid.

Okey dokey thanks. Unfortunately tho, my cash is a bit tied up atm in a vamp hunting project!

jased1

Okey dokey thanks. Unfortunately tho, my cash is a bit tied up atm in a … Okey dokey thanks. Unfortunately tho, my cash is a bit tied up atm in a vamp hunting project!

No problem but please do remember, give blood.

Original Poster

SpideyPunk

No problem but please do remember, give blood.

Nah. Don't like needles mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53488
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions