My wileyfox swift (1st edition) got android 7.1.1 update

Found 29th Apr 2017
Just a heads up, just got the nougat update, 7.1.1 and seems fine. If anyone is looking for a cheap nougat 2g ram phone. Got mine for £89 on Amazon warehouse.

Any tips or good stuff for nougat I should look out for?
Community Updates
6 Comments
After the update the phone is constantly re booting, I would refrain from updating until they sort it out. Unless you want your phone to reboot 10 times plus per day. Great phone before this upgrade.
Crx1975

After the update the phone is constantly re booting, I would refrain from … After the update the phone is constantly re booting, I would refrain from updating until they sort it out. Unless you want your phone to reboot 10 times plus per day. Great phone before this upgrade.

​This
Crx1975

After the update the phone is constantly re booting, I would refrain from … After the update the phone is constantly re booting, I would refrain from updating until they sort it out. Unless you want your phone to reboot 10 times plus per day. Great phone before this upgrade.

Maybe good advice, although my phone is working fine after the update
Crx1975

Thanks for heads up! Was just in the process of downloading and spotted your post.. Tapped 'Cancel' quickly oO
pileemhigh

Thanks for heads up! Was just in the process of downloading and spotted … Thanks for heads up! Was just in the process of downloading and spotted your post.. Tapped 'Cancel' quickly oO

Probably better to be safe than sorry, but I've been using mine updated for 4 days and works really well.

But, anyone know how to turn off the clicker noise when u take a photo or a screen shop
This update to 7.1.1 has totally messed my phone. My phone keeps rebooting constantly to a point were its unstable and unusable ..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions