My Xbox 360 Elite should arrive today. :) - STILL NOT HERE :(

Now i am sitting at home eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new xbox.

I am getting the elite with COD6 and Forza 3.

Could so with some tips on COD6 ~(and Forza) to start off with please as havnt played COD4 on COD5.

Like a child in a sweetie shop - got a space cleared on my TV Unit with the HDMI poking through ready to be plugged in. (Sad i know).

BUT - i wont have Live just yet because need an adaptor still.

6 Comments

good on ya mate

where did you get the deal and for how much (if you dont mind me asking) - a girl in work is looking for a 360 and I got mine 3 odd years ago

I got my elite only the other day (tues).. I'm very pleased, looks amazing!

Banned

just plug your xbox into your router using an ethernet cable?

im thinking of buying a red elite!

Original Poster

andymack;6864477

good on ya mate where did you get the deal and for how much (if you dont … good on ya mate where did you get the deal and for how much (if you dont mind me asking) - a girl in work is looking for a 360 and I got mine 3 odd years ago

I got it from Game.co.uk not instore for £199.99 for that got an elite, cod6 and forza 3. Good deal imo. I did post it up here for everyone else to see. :thumbsup:

Yeah well i have had 3 xboxs started off with the 20gb when it first came out then sold that so i could put the money towards a car and then i bought another one after i got my car because i missed it and then i sold my xbox a month back so that i could get the car fixed and now the head gasket blown on it so decided to stuff the car and settle for an xbox. :-D

Original Poster

lumoruk;6864874

just plug your xbox into your router using an ethernet cable?

The router is too far away and dont have an ethernet that long atm. But i am going to try bridging it from my laptop. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions