Groups

my xbox 360 has packed in!

This is the second time it has happened and i have registered the problem online.

They sent me a shipping label via email which i have to print off but i cannot remember what else I am supposed to do

Do i package the box up myself and stick the shipping label on and phone them to pick it up or do they contact me to arrange a time?

Could someone explain please!!!!

9 Comments

You can arrange a time online to pick up, thats what I did anyway
    And I used my own box ( bearing in mind it isnt sent back in this box, so be prepared to lose it! )
    Thanks
    Jack

Should've bought a PS3 xD

Original Poster

thanks, i was waiting for someone to say that i should have bought a ps3!! I would have but the ps3 wasnt released then!!

coff101;5361592

Should've bought a PS3 xD

To be fair, he hasnt said he doesnt have one
    Just happened to a xbox related post ;-)
    **EDIT: Too late brettytopbanana managed to reply before me and ruin it **

spikeyjacko;5361596

To be fair, he hasnt said he doesnt have one :pJust happened to a xbox … To be fair, he hasnt said he doesnt have one :pJust happened to a xbox related post ;-)**EDIT: Too late brettytopbanana managed to reply before me and ruin it **

Touche, good sir! But he has now stated he hasn't got one, so go buy one! lol Nah PS3's are just as un-reliable, although the process for getting the refurb is much easier, they just come to your door-step and swap your PS3 for a refurb.

my son had a problem with his he had to print of a lable use your own box ,bubble wrap it go online to arrange for them to pick it up and a week later they sent him a new one as his could not be fixed plus they gave him a free one month online thing good luck

payway;5361650

one month online thing

One month online thing :-D Made me LOL!

coff101;5361600

Touche, good sir! But he has now stated he hasn't got one, so go buy one! … Touche, good sir! But he has now stated he hasn't got one, so go buy one! lol Nah PS3's are just as un-reliable, although the process for getting the refurb is much easier, they just come to your door-step and swap your PS3 for a refurb.

PS3's are just as unreliable? :thinking:

They can bring a box at the same time that you just drop your xbox into so you dont lose your box, give them a ring

Also PS3 fail alsom for nearly 2 weeks online gaming has been sh*t on the PS3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions