Expired

My Xbox 360 just died. Looking for an Arcade version. Anyone?

10 replies
Found 31st Mar 2009
My Xbox started to freeze earlier while I was playing RSV 2. After rebooting it a few times and trying again, it's now got the 3 red lights. Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the South Wales area I can get it fixed? If not, has anyone got an Arcade version in good condition they want to sell. Not looking for the cables as I already have them.

Thanks.

Michael.

10 Comments

how much are you looking to pay? There are plenty of newer deals out here that might be worth checking out?

i know in newport theirs a phoneunlocker place which advertises to fix rrod, i have never had to use them so wont give them my vote of confidence though

Think the warranty has been extended to 3 years for the 360 for this particular fault. Maybe worth ringing Xbox because if i'm right they will repair for free.

The overheating/ 3 red rings of death has been a bug bear for a while but I think it was for that reason they extended the warranty to 3 years (only for the three red rings fault)

Original Poster

I haven't seen many console only's on here. Don't need all the wires as I've already got them. I think I saw one go last week for £60 I think. I'm having a scout about to see if I can find anywhere near me that fixes them aswell.

Original Poster

3 years you say? Is there a number I can ring?

Shakey Mic;4794612

3 years you say? Is there a number I can ring?

Go on xbox.com

I would imagine you will get a number for repairs or technical help there. Give them your serial number and they'll help you!

Original Poster

From what I just been reading on Wiki, Microsoft extended the warranty's to 3 years but it only covers the 3 red lights. The MFR date on the back of mine is 2006-10-24 so does that mean I've got another 6 months left on the warranty?

yup. Contact Microsoft

Shakey Mic;4794757

From what I just been reading on Wiki, Microsoft extended the warranty's … From what I just been reading on Wiki, Microsoft extended the warranty's to 3 years but it only covers the 3 red lights. The MFR date on the back of mine is 2006-10-24 so does that mean I've got another 6 months left on the warranty?

Yep and your welcome! Might have jjust saved you buyin a new console there! :thumbsup:

supermod

has anyone got an Arcade version in good condition they want to sell. Not … has anyone got an Arcade version in good condition they want to sell. Not looking for the cables as I already have them.

Shakey Mic, this should have been posted in FS/T as it's a private sale request, but as you may be covered by the warranty I'll lock this thread for now as it is in the wrong forum , thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Add one, leave one game54415416
  2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
  3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
  4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions