Myhermes

Posted 11th Jun
Hello, anyone else having delivery issue with myhermes ? I can’t seem to contact them! Any advice? Thanks
Community Updates
Top comments
The main issue is that when there is a problem (which there frequently is with my deliveries) the company are near impossible to get hold of .... my heart always drops when I see that one of my parcels has been sent by hermes
27 Comments
Lol. Worst company ever. GL!
Yes I am/had. Orgnised 20 items to be collected for Monday just gone - never turned up, checked with Hermes after 8pm via their automated phone number and they said scheduled for Collection on Tuesday. When the courier arrived they said that they had only been instructed to collect on the Tuesday. I think they can’t cope with the amount of parcels at the moment and what with eBay doing the £1 fvf promotions, that’s not helped.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 11th Jun
Everything is subjective and based on experience and area you are in. Sent nearly 500 parcels with them over the years, never had a problem, know my delivery guy by name etc.
Had text 11.14am delivery due between 4-6pm, arrived 12.15pm.
Edited by: "fearona" 11th Jun
The main issue is that when there is a problem (which there frequently is with my deliveries) the company are near impossible to get hold of .... my heart always drops when I see that one of my parcels has been sent by hermes
Their customer service is shocking. Good luck with getting in contact. Only way is to go through the online chat and wait in the queue for an eternity to get through. It’s sad that nothings changed with them over the years
I’ve been trying to contact them for a few days now. Spoke to a robot named Holly who said someone would get back to me within 24 hours, and of course they didn’t.
Also cannot find a contact number for them atall
Wow, these posts are more frequent than Ebay FVF offers these days.
Two of my parcels have fallen victim to the recent label misprint and have never been seen again.. Just fighting for my money back now but always had someone answer instantly when I rang their customer helpline
Had three parcels successfully delivered by them in the past few days, but a few months back did have a lot of problems as its a new postcode. One recent parcel was from a retailer that has always used Royal Mail in the past, so my heart sank when I saw they'd switched to Hermes, but luckily it ended up on the right van and our local deliver guys are good'uns.

Total lack of customer service for when things do go wrong seems to be the main problem - I had to push back via the retailer when parcels were misdirected due to my postcode being new. Hermes themselves were impossible to contact. H&M, for example, seem to be able to contact Hermes directly through their systems if you message them on Live Chat.
nadhaw11/06/2020 14:05

Two of my parcels have fallen victim to the recent label misprint and have …Two of my parcels have fallen victim to the recent label misprint and have never been seen again.. Just fighting for my money back now but always had someone answer instantly when I rang their customer helpline

Posted one parcel on the 1st of June, delivered yesterday. second parcel still awol.. but confident it'll turn up.
mr.baker11/06/2020 12:57

Lol. Worst company ever. GL!

Totally agree why anyone would use these clowns god only knows!👎👎👎👎
Bobster-cyw11/06/2020 13:24

The main issue is that when there is a problem (which there frequently is …The main issue is that when there is a problem (which there frequently is with my deliveries) the company are near impossible to get hold of .... my heart always drops when I see that one of my parcels has been sent by hermes

Ridiculous you can't contact them!
NSKS_TECH11/06/2020 13:36

Their customer service is shocking. Good luck with getting in contact. …Their customer service is shocking. Good luck with getting in contact. Only way is to go through the online chat and wait in the queue for an eternity to get through. It’s sad that nothings changed with them over the years

Yes they've been rubbish for years!
can anyone give me a contact number or chat link please having issues myself with them
Had 2 shipments go missing due to the labelling issue,1 showed up after 8 days and was delivered.

The other one will be on day 8 tomorrow so we shall see.

I've had to wait about 25 minutes each time I've rang customer service but every time they've been really helpful with queries and being proactive in regards to sending me a claim form so I don't have to ring again.
This company makes Ryanair look good lol😁😁😁😁😁
does anyone have the customer service number please
Magda211/06/2020 17:35

does anyone have the customer service number please

I'm guessing you checked their website and had difficulties finding the number in the "Contact Us" sections,it is well hidden after all

Do a search on saynoto0870.com/ gives quite a range of numbers for hermes.
Worst company ever. Claimed they left a parcel at reception then when i disputed it with the bank after weeks chasing they told them that they have proof of delivery and that i signed for it?! Have a look at the joe lycett investigation into them they should be forced to close down. I now never buy from any store that uses them
Most of my parcels get delivered. But Iv had 3 go missing now! In the last few days.... no online chat- just an automated robot named holly! Their customer service number doesn’t work
Gotta be rated No.1 on the all time crap worst customer service list I reckon
pdro12311/06/2020 19:06

Worst company ever. Claimed they left a parcel at reception then when i …Worst company ever. Claimed they left a parcel at reception then when i disputed it with the bank after weeks chasing they told them that they have proof of delivery and that i signed for it?! Have a look at the joe lycett investigation into them they should be forced to close down. I now never buy from any store that uses them

Yes i refuse to use any online store who uses these idiots! What's the point they'll either not find your address though i live on a main road! Or damage it and it may even get lost too!👎👎👎👎👎👎
bobdylan11/06/2020 20:24

Gotta be rated No.1 on the all time crap worst customer service list I …Gotta be rated No.1 on the all time crap worst customer service list I reckon

So true quite a feat really! They have stiff competition for that title in UK!.
There’s a knack to get through to someone on the phone, I can’t remember what option I chose but there is a way to actually speak to someone but at first it seems it’s just a load of automated messages.....

I suppose the only way to find out is to call them and go through all the options until you get put through to someone.

I’ve had problems with parcel collections before, the woman on the phone called the courier while she was on the phone to me and surprisingly she was very helpful, gave me a reference number incase I needed to call back and even sent me a refund for the postage costs so I managed to get my parcels collected for free and my money back for the inconvenience.
nadhaw11/06/2020 14:05

Two of my parcels have fallen victim to the recent label misprint and have …Two of my parcels have fallen victim to the recent label misprint and have never been seen again.. Just fighting for my money back now but always had someone answer instantly when I rang their customer helpline

7 of mine had too. e-Bay buyers not happy, understandably. Tracking only updated yesterday morning so they should be on the way now. It’s been 2 weeks - nearly! I’ve emailed and awaiting a reply. One parcel however hasn’t updated!
Post a comment
@
    Text