myHermes Price Increase Today Without Any Warning?

Found 1st FebEdited by:"Domthedonkey"
Did anyone receive an email regarding the ridiculous price increases today as I haven't?

Parcels weighing between 1-2kg are now 3.99 yesterday they were 2.79 !

ParcelShop
Under 1kg £2.79 1 to 2kg £3.99 2 to 5kg £6.49
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Use p4d.co.uk or parel2go.com to shop around BUT DON'T BOOK THROUGH THEM until you have gone to the firms own website.

Why?

Well last time I looked, it was in the details. Such as Parcel2go didn't give me any insurance but collect+ did.

Squeeze hard.
I know I can shop around but I can't believe they have changed prices without any notice!

I had one order I had filled in last night in my unpaid section and I went to print and pay this morning and it wouldn't let me as the price had changed grrr
Just use royal mail?
jpoolfitz5 m ago

Just use royal mail?

It seems odd that they would increase the prices so much they are usually similar to RM

Parcelshops are more convenient than Post Offices.
I've just received an email from them informing me of price increases From 00.00 am Thursday 1st February 2018

A tad late sending it AFTER you have changed the prices !!
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 1st Feb
I would've expected a few pence here or there. But these changes have made myhermes worse value for money by a long shot.

That small and medium weights was a kick to the nuts.
Jeez that's a big jump up. Looks like they have scrapped the small and medium parcels. Oh well after moving from RM to Hermes and giving them nearly a thousand parcels to send , looks like I'll be going back to RM. RM will be pleased unless they follow suit. I didn't get an email either.
33177771-0Vj7r.jpg
Edited by: "caverncity" 1st Feb
caverncity6 m ago

Jeez that's a big jump up. Looks like they have scrapped the small and …Jeez that's a big jump up. Looks like they have scrapped the small and medium parcels. Oh well after moving from RM to Hermes and giving them nearly a thousand parcels to send , looks like I'll be going back to RM. RM will be pleased unless they follow suit

If they do it will be April as that is when they usually do their changes.

I think loads of people will switch back now if their parcels weigh over a kilo it's too expensive.
I see its still the same small & medium lower prices on shutl, I havent tried to print anything though as nothing sold yet to try it out.

on another (similar topic) note money.cnn.com/201…tml
Edited by: "caverncity" 1st Feb
Whatever you do, don't use Parcel2go without reading the reviews. Had a terrible problem with them and their customer service is none existant. Their CEO doesn't even bother to get one of his/her team to respond to complaints.
Maybe My Hermes needed to raise cash to stop paying below the NMW
Unless they know something we don't(that RM) are increasing prices a lot soon then surely Hermes will lose a lot of customers,the staff in a Parcelshop we use told OH yesterday that a few customers they had who sent a lot through Hermes have gone back to RM due to this price increase.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants