Groups
    EXPIRED

myleene klass "becomes an american"-lol!

american version of Im a celebrity on itv2 now-co presented by myleene-what IS that accent she is using??

utterly ridiculous.

4 Comments

just flicked over to see

oh my god

if anyone has seen the friends episode where joey is going for the job as gameshow host for "bamboozle" the way he talks when doing that is exactly the same as she is talking

wtf why is she shouting!

Original Poster

worst american/british hybrid accent ever! just stumbled across this show and guess what? lou diamond phillips isnt dead!

and janice dickinson-a "supermodel"?? for paper bags?:whistling:

ilovepink;5438433

just flicked over to seeoh my god if anyone has seen the friends episode … just flicked over to seeoh my god if anyone has seen the friends episode where joey is going for the job as gameshow host for "bamboozle" the way he talks when doing that is exactly the same as she is talkingwtf why is she shouting!

lol, that is one of my favourite scenes in all of friends, soo funny - "Lets play bamboozle" :-D

youtube.com/wat…VZo

:thumbsup:

ilovepink;5438433

just flicked over to seeoh my god if anyone has seen the friends episode … just flicked over to seeoh my god if anyone has seen the friends episode where joey is going for the job as gameshow host for "bamboozle" the way he talks when doing that is exactly the same as she is talkingwtf why is she shouting!

rofl

"I'm sorry, you've been bamboozled"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ebid over Ebay66
      2. Going in style uv code give away66
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892124

See more discussions