Found 28th Jun 2009
I have just ordered a pair of headphones on the MyMemory site, picked the wrong colour, it's not a major thing but I would like to cancel the order or at least change the headphones for a different colour (as they are the same price).
I have checked my account and the order tab to see my order, but it doesn't have any options for cancelling and what-not do I have to ring customer services to change my order?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

yeh you need to contact them asap, im sure it wouldnt get processed until tommorrowso if your quick send them an email or see if you can find a phone number. I had a problem in the past and they have always been very helpfull

It looks like you have to register with them to email them but heres the details

mymemory.co.uk/con…-us

Original Poster

masterruckus;5611829

yeh you need to contact them asap, im sure it wouldnt get processed until … yeh you need to contact them asap, im sure it wouldnt get processed until tommorrowso if your quick send them an email or see if you can find a phone number. I had a problem in the past and they have always been very helpfullIt looks like you have to register with them to email them but heres the detailshttp://www.mymemory.co.uk/contact-us

Thanks, have sent an email via the MyMail tab, just asked if I could swap colours, hopefully they can do so! But no worries if not I suppose.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions