Groups

Mymemory.co.uk anyone used them

seem to have good reviews just wondering if any of u guys have used them??

7 Comments

yes i have used in the past, good products and fast delivery, but a cpl years ago now

yep,they are ok

me too. all ok in my experience

yeah, ordered from them before, no problems :thumbsup:

ordered from them about 6 months ago cheap and quick

Excellent used them lots. :thumbsup:.

I've always been pleased with mymemory, good prices and usually fairly prompt but I've been having a lot of problems with them recently. An SDHC card I bought from them at the start of the year had a splinter of plastic come away which stopped it working in cameras, I returned it and awaited a replacement which was delayed as they were busy, eventually they sent out a memory card of the wrong type. I'd contacted them immediately regarding their error but they sent it out anyway then told me to send it back to get the correct one sent out. I've been waiting over a week now since they received it and now they've decided that the memory card is out of stock (despite having numerous SDHC clas 6 cards on their site) and instead refunding the money which isn't nearly enough to purchase a class card in current prices. When I pointed this out, they simply resent the last mail the same again.

I can accept products become faulty and that all companies have slips in their customer service but I've been disappointed in the consistently poor customer service, I've been without this memory card for weeks now and to be told at the end they're not going to replace it or give me the value of it back is not good service.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions