Groups

myplayer/beebplayer

Guys, you may say this is piracy but as the app has been discontinued and was free to start with i dont think it is, People using myplayer android app can download either the old version of myplayer, or beebplayer from 4shared.com. The old version supports bbc iplayer. Personally im using the new myplayer for itv etc, and beebplayer for bbc/iplayer. Both of these are NOT availble in the android market. So this may help someone, who doesnt have froyo

5 Comments

I think it is piracy.

What was the question?

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

the question was you can download old versions of THE FREE myplayer app so you can still watch IPLAYER you download it for FREE from the android market but you CANNOT watch BBC IPLAYER with the new version

daindian

the question was you can download old versions of THE FREE myplayer app … the question was you can download old versions of THE FREE myplayer app so you can still watch IPLAYER you download it for FREE from the android market but you CANNOT watch BBC IPLAYER with the new version

Nope... still not seeing a question

Can you use the BBC iPlayer web site?

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

lol i was just infromin people not asking a question! No if you have android 2.1 you cant use the iplayer site, no flash support!!

daindian

lol i was just infromin people not asking a question! No if you have … lol i was just infromin people not asking a question! No if you have android 2.1 you cant use the iplayer site, no flash support!!

Ah, sorry; I didn't realise you were referring to that version of Android ("Eclair") I (incorrectly) assumed by "who doesnt have froyo" you meant "Gingerbread" (2.3).

Thanks for the tip.

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions