Found 1st Aug 2008
Hi
Could anyone invite me to become a member? I do mystery shopping amongst other things and have been advised that this is a good site to look at - unfortunately as I have now found out I need a referral to be able to join
Is anyone a current member and if so - would you please provide me the the relevant info to join
Im a fine upstanding citizen of the mystery shopping fraternity and promise to behave myself on the forum.
I'm just looking to expand my knowledge and maybe gain some valuable tips

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

there is a 'mystery shopping' forum on The Motley Fool website, if u dont get any offers x

retail eyes is one and i dont think you need a referal

which site?

Original Poster

This is [url]www.mysteryshoppersuk.com[/url] in particular but I'll certainly check out the Motley fools one - thanks

Original Poster

Its ok - Ive got one now - thanks all

looks good but need someone to recommend me?

You say you are a " fine upstanding citizen of the mystery shopping fraternity" but you have just confessed to being a mystery shopper
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/firedcopy.jpg

Original Poster

of course but I havent said who I work for and no one knows what I look like or even what my real name is - so I recon I'm still a fine upstanding citizen of the mystery shopping community!

Aquatic;2653523

of course but I havent said who I work for and no one knows what I look … of course but I havent said who I work for and no one knows what I look like or even what my real name is - so I recon I'm still a fine upstanding citizen of the mystery shopping community!

You look lik yogi bar so im sure you would stand out!

Original Poster

harlzter;2653390

You say you are a " fine upstanding citizen of the mystery shopping … You say you are a " fine upstanding citizen of the mystery shopping fraternity" but you have just confessed to being a mystery shopper

harlzter;2653570

You look lik yogi bar so im sure you would stand out!

DOH!!!! you know nothing

(but I cant tell you who it really is cos i'm undercover!!!) lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94191
    2. Add one, leave one game54315393
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322827
    4. word association Game74244872

See more discussions