Found 16th Apr 2010
I just received a text from 57855 saying:

"Hi im 29/yo Kayleigh from bria. im new to this. wots your name and how old are you?"

I did a quick google, I couldn't find a company for 57855.

I think its a scam, as in, if I reply it will cost a bloody fortune... either that or my sexual magnetism is reaching out across the ether and making random girls text me... yeah that's it...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Reply what's the worst that can happen!

natversion1;8379982

Reply what's the worst that can happen!

They charge you a fortune :-D

Be careful :

Bria is the capital of Haute-Kotto, one of the 14 prefectures of the Central African Republic. The town has a population of 35,204 (2003 census).

A quick google throws this up on another forum about worst adverts on TV...

"'Just text your paste cade to 57855...get phaytays and prayfiles; the mayst fun you can have with your maybile' It's pOst cOde you stupid bint!"

so a phoneline type service from a TV advert by the looks of it.

mrman007;8379988

They charge you a fortune :-D

But her name is Kayleigh how can someone so innocent sounding con you :-D

natversion1;8380111

But her name is Kayleigh how can someone so innocent sounding con you :-D

:-D

Original Poster

Turns out she is the daughter of an african king, she has over 40 MILLION dollars just waiting for me! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! So long suckers!

Serj;8380413

Turns out she is the daughter of an african king, she has over 40 MILLION … Turns out she is the daughter of an african king, she has over 40 MILLION dollars just waiting for me! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! So long suckers!

Hi This is Kayleigh
Please email me you bank details and passwords so I can place the $40M in your bank account. Once this is done please foreward $36 M to my swiss bank account and keep the other $4M for your self

:whistling:

Original Poster

HAHAHAHAHA im gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich! All she needs is a small fee for bank charges! £4000 to get 4 MILLION in return! No more riding the bus for me! I can afford to shop at Marks and Spencer's now!

Serj;8380656

HAHAHAHAHA im gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich! All she needs … HAHAHAHAHA im gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich! All she needs is a small fee for bank charges! £4000 to get 4 MILLION in return! No more riding the bus for me! I can afford to shop at Marks and Spencer's now!

Not with 4 million you can't
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass66
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    4. Is this expensive?816

See more discussions