MySuperMarket.co.uk any benefits?

Found 13th Jul 2010
We've ordered our shopping through the Tesco website since the beginning. Signing up to MySuperMarket are there any benefits ordering your Tesco shopping through their site?

I can see the layout is much easier, one of the most time confusing parts if clicking through forty food and drink categories but here seems to be one huge page.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

It's quite good at finding alternatives which are cheaper, it recommends things which you might not otherwise find. Also if you have an ipoints account it gives you those. (Called maximiles now I think)

I've used MySupermarket for about a year now, the site is so much better than the retailers, I always have a peek at Swops (often picks up promos i've missed) before sending the basket over to the Tesco/Asda/Sainbury Website for payment and the Maximiles (will need to set up) points slowly add up.

Original Poster

Thanks sounds good.

Please note, points are collected on transactions up to a value of £80. … Please note, points are collected on transactions up to a value of £80. Therefore, the maximum number of points available in one transaction is 80.

I can see what you mean now, so only 320 points a month. 3840 a year. That's just enough for one Picnic Table Condiment Set. Something that costs less than a fever for £7000 of groceries. Wow.

Banned

sparc

Thanks sounds good. I can see what you mean now, so only 320 points a … Thanks sounds good. I can see what you mean now, so only 320 points a month. 3840 a year. That's just enough for one Picnic Table Condiment Set. Something that costs less than a fever for £7000 of groceries. Wow.

1. you still get something for nothing with maximiles

2. far easier layout

3. much easier to see all the stores offers in 1 place

4. comparisons are helpful

lol...Tryed it but not keen on it!!
I find the best prices are with Asda and Morrisons,and as you know Morrisons do not do groceries to the door!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    2. win free cash32
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62654
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11

See more discussions