Groups

MySupermarket.co.uk saves on grocery shopping

I found this website (http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk) which allows you to compare the prices of your shopping trolley amongst the 4 online grocery stores (Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury and Ocado). Basically works like this:
    1. Choose a store to start with
    2. Find items and put them in your trolley
    3. Site recommends alternative products to what you have in your trolley that could save you money
    4. Before checking out, compare the prices for the same trolley (with substitutions) at each of the 3 other stores.
    5. View the substitutions and choose others if you require.
    6. Send your trolley to the store you choose and check out.

You even earn iPoints (www.ipoints.co.uk) for shopping through them

quidco pay £1 for registering then £4 for first shop
    - loupomm

5 Comments

Yup, I have been using them for months, just because of the ipoints. I find that my shopping is always from the cheapest store anyway because I buy a lot of offers (which obviously arent in the other stores) - so it doesnt matter where I shop, other than ocado!

trouble is it wont let you check on anything that is out of stock etc

bumping this as i used it today - £1 quidco for registering and then £4 for doing a shop at asda i was doing anyway

loupomm;2473598

bumping this as i used it today - £1 quidco for registering and then £4 f … bumping this as i used it today - £1 quidco for registering and then £4 for doing a shop at asda i was doing anyway

Forgot about Quidco on this - might give it a go now :thumbsup:

a fiver for nowt, gotta be worth it

mine tracked quickly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      2. Large card print/poster..11
      3. DVD storage33
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?614

See more discussions