Found 23rd Apr 2009
Have been trying to get through to these idiots for the past 3 days to amend a holiday booking.

Past 2 nights 40 mins and have given up, tonight some clown answers after 52 minutes and puts us on hold while searching for what we asked and after 1 hour and 24 mins the phone goes dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to kill someone.

Has anyone else had problems getting through to mytravel ?!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for ranting.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

oohh dear sorry hon that so doesn't sound good.

Hope you get your holiday amended successfully x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5013281

oohh dear sorry hon that so doesn't sound good.Hope you get your holiday … oohh dear sorry hon that so doesn't sound good.Hope you get your holiday amended successfully x x

Thankyou.............the missus is going mad :w00t:

That is appalling customer service though isn't it, it's not just me over reacting.

I am on the phone again now and have been for 21 mins so far and not a thing..........

smithyp1;5013315

Thankyou.............the missus is going mad :w00t:That is appalling … Thankyou.............the missus is going mad :w00t:That is appalling customer service though isn't it, it's not just me over reacting.I am on the phone again now and have been for 21 mins so far and not a thing..........

Yes, it's terrible!!

I'm sorry I can't be more help, I have never used the company.

But I do hope you manage to get it sorted out x x x

Original Poster

26 minutes ...............

jellybaby22;5013419

26 hours and you still wont get through to them...have had the misfortune … 26 hours and you still wont get through to them...have had the misfortune of dealing with them before.....they would be better getting chimps to answer the one phone line they appear to have.....idiots the lot of them.....can you sense Im still bitter...:oops:

awwww x x x

Original Poster

jellybaby22;5013419

26 hours and you still wont get through to them...have had the misfortune … 26 hours and you still wont get through to them...have had the misfortune of dealing with them before.....they would be better getting chimps to answer the one phone line they appear to have.....idiots the lot of them.....can you sense Im still bitter...:oops:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: 37 minutes and a guy has answered ......praise the lord allehluiah !!!!!

He has gone away to check details.

Now has come back and said the dates we want for July 2010 arn't available yet !!!!!!

Yet they are on the website .......

He said i will have to phone back again in a few days and see what has been released.

Another wasted evening coming up !!!!!

The missus has already composed an email he he he

smithyp1;5013582

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: 37 minutes and a guy has answered ......praise … :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: 37 minutes and a guy has answered ......praise the lord allehluiah !!!!!He has gone away to check details.Now has come back and said the dates we want for July 2010 arn't available yet !!!!!!Yet they are on the website ....... He said i will have to phone back again in a few days and see what has been released.Another wasted evening coming up !!!!!The missus has already composed an email he he he

Oooh I dont fancy being on the end of that email ! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...55
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2728
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1017
    4. Sim deal with EU calls11

See more discussions