Myvue cinema offers?

Posted 13th Nov
      yes yes I know meerkat movies Tuesday/Wednesday and they do a cheap Mondays, but I can't take time off work at the moment and I would like to take my young family to watch frozen 2 at a weekend, anyone any tips or offers for a weekend deal? costing £40+ currently.
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

10 Comments
      fearona13/11/2019 10:51

Comment deleted

2 adults 1 child, Bolton ideally, would travel to Preston or Blackburn.
      Bury the rock. £4.99 for all tickets
      i have vodafone and can currently get a code for 2 tickets for £7...im not going to use it so you are more than welcome to have the code...once i give you the code you only have a set time to use it though...i think you have to book tickets within an hour
      minkimoo13/11/2019 11:02

i have vodafone and can currently get a code for 2 tickets for £7...im not …i have vodafone and can currently get a code for 2 tickets for £7...im not going to use it so you are more than welcome to have the code...once i give you the code you only have a set time to use it though...i think you have to book tickets within an hour

Is this for all Vodafone customer good sir?
      yes i beleive so, its on vodafone very me

on the app or here
      vodafone.co.uk/my-…rds
      Edited by: "minkimoo" 13th Nov
      Do you not have a local Vue that has £4.99 tickets for every movie all day, every day? A lot of them have adopted this price structure now.
      Haircut_10013/11/2019 11:17

Do you not have a local Vue that has £4.99 tickets for every movie all …Do you not have a local Vue that has £4.99 tickets for every movie all day, every day? A lot of them have adopted this price structure now.

I checked that. The Bolton one is probably the most busy in the north west with ever seat a recliner now so I can't see them implementing that price there, shame.
      rwebbz13/11/2019 11:19

I checked that. The Bolton one is probably the most busy in the north west …I checked that. The Bolton one is probably the most busy in the north west with ever seat a recliner now so I can't see them implementing that price there, shame.

The Vue cinema at Bury has tickets at £4.99 every day. That's not too far from Bolton.
      If you know anyone with AA membership, or perksatwork (I have both), you can normally pick a ticket up off there for around £6 each
      They do cheap tickets at the light
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions