Groups

myyearbook

Hey all first off Happy New Year to all 2009 rock on

Right i have joind this site Myyearbook.com it is a fantastic site a lot like facebook well they have a owned where wou can buy people haha silly i know but highly addictive lol i am hucked well i was doing my normal thing and i lost a few pictures nothing new there as i went to but em back the pictures was worth 30m + i looked into his profile and he is worth billions he has friends that are worth about the same. grr does any 1 know where i can earn big bucks??? please help it's doing my head in there must be sometine.........i have tryed utube got a few hints on there but nothing really to make you millikons

Hope some 1 can help me again Happy New Year to all

Thanks

13 Comments

http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

Original Poster

er how is this spam

i dont understand what your asking

lol wtf is this thread about.

Original Poster

err asking does any 1 know any tips or cheats for myyearbook.com owned it's just like facebook

Original Poster

it's not real money

Original Poster

yes lol

this is like the rubbish i used to get on my myspace account..

"hi guys ull never believe who ive seen pictures of.......suzie...the quiet one from school u remember her...wel shes not quiet anymore...shes a professional stripper...i found her on a site like this called "www.clickthislinkifurstupidandwantavirus.com"

check the pics out and let me know what u think."

bridtown;3884473

err asking does any 1 know any tips or cheats for myyearbook.com owned … err asking does any 1 know any tips or cheats for myyearbook.com owned it's just like facebook

yes op...every member on this site...whos looking to save a few pounds on dvds and clothes etc knows how to make a site worth millions.......u been smoking the good stuff?

jellybaby22;3884491

you fell for it didnt you......:p

no.....suzie is my sister and i didnt want to see them kind of pics.....i fell for the free $50 of macy vouchers tho.

Original Poster

acecatcher3

It's a GAME
    It's not like i am asking for some 1 to give me millions

loooool

can we all report acecatcher3 please....all hes done in this thread is thread spoil....i think we have him this time guys.

(still dont have a clue what ur askin for op)

bridtown;3884518

acecatcher3It's a GAMEIt's not like i am asking for some 1 to give me … acecatcher3It's a GAMEIt's not like i am asking for some 1 to give me millions

well im glad because i couldnt purchase a ticket online on saturday for the lottery....anyone have any idea why that was?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …200545
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions