N power gas & electricity

Found 25th Feb
Hi all, I feel like I’m paying a good chunk to n power for gas and electric. I have a little bit of arrears too because apparently I use to much.

Could I leave n power join another provider and pay the arrears monthly or in one go?

Or am I stuck with n power until it’s cleared?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
U should be able to leave them if they are less than I think £500 quid. Have you tried to switch and they have blocked it or not
Not sure, I think if you owe money they will expect you to pay it first.

You can pay the arrears off simply by calling and paying. Just make sure your not still locked in a deal or you may end up paying an exit fee.

Btw energy prices have been creeping up and so have standing charges. It’s all pretty similar in price for average use if you are not on a standard tariff so your not going to save a fortune but will save a bit. For example if one tariff is 1p cheaper and you use 5000kwh a year you are only going to save £50 plus a few pounds in VAT but you may lose a lot of that saving if their daily standing charge is higher than the other supplier so you really have to do your math.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Feb
MynameisM38 m ago

U should be able to leave them if they are less than I think £500 quid. …U should be able to leave them if they are less than I think £500 quid. Have you tried to switch and they have blocked it or not

Thanks for the info it’s not that much just wanted to ask before trying to leave. I haven’t tried to switch as of yet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions