Found 21st May 2009
Anyone know if there is any way of upping the clarity of image, as its blurred even on a normal gamecube arial, and a normal 64 arial.

Anyone know if someone has found a way around it?

9 Comments

I would say using s-video; but its hardly a step up

Original Poster

bfjem;5278026

I would say using s-video; but its hardly a step up

That is what im using, maybe I will need to find a old flat pannel TV just for my N64, and dedicate a room to it.:thumbsup:

I tried running my wii and 64 through an upscaller and all I got was well a crap screen; I just dont think its possible to get wii above 540p and well 64 I guess svideo signal must be best;

Original Poster

bfjem;5278137

I tried running my wii and 64 through an upscaller and all I got was well … I tried running my wii and 64 through an upscaller and all I got was well a crap screen; I just dont think its possible to get wii above 540p and well 64 I guess svideo signal must be best;

wii can go up using a component.

N64 is far better and needs to be played. Didn't have much look on a projector either. :oops:

Don't bother trying Ad, it will look terrible no matter what you do, best thing to do is get an old CRT TV in your room and have that for anything previous to the PS2/ xbox/ Gamecube era.

Mike..

Adam2050;5278181

wii can go up using a component.N64 is far better and needs to be played. … wii can go up using a component.N64 is far better and needs to be played. Didn't have much look on a projector either. :oops:

lol you know you're a gamer when your trying it on a projector; I can only imagine Goldeneye on a massive screen; or even good old Mario 64.:p

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;5278225

Don't bother trying Ad, it will look terrible no matter what you do, best … Don't bother trying Ad, it will look terrible no matter what you do, best thing to do is get an old CRT TV in your room and have that for anything previous to the PS2/ xbox/ Gamecube era.Mike..

:cry:

I blame Mike.:thumbsup:

avforums.com/for…tml

apparently you can modify US/NTSC 64's to RGB scart and get about twice as good picture over s-video; but does seem like a lot of effort

Original Poster

bfjem;5278407

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-televisions/707118-best-output-pal-n64-hdtv.htmlapparently you can modify US/NTSC 64's to RGB scart and get about twice as good picture over s-video; but does seem like a lot of effort

Yeh I read that before, then I looked at the different connection and realised its a lot better. At least if I can get N64 and Goldeneye 4 player on hd tv will be satisfied.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Removing Integrated fridge freezer22
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436
    4. Domain renewal35

See more discussions