Groups

n73 owners

How do you eject the memory card, my dads trying to

9 Comments

take a look here:
    europe.nokia.com/A41…150

select english - then from the top of the new screen click on the "select a demo" box

press your on off button at the very top of the phone, dont press it for long tho or thr phone will shut down,
    you should now get a menu, scroll down to Remove mem.card
    click this (it might say close down app, choose yes) then now open up the latch at the botton of your phone, get someone with nails to push in once and hey presto the card pops out

Original Poster

thank you x

did you get it out yummy? remember always choose remove memory card first before removing it as it could corrupt the mini sd card

Original Poster

we dont have a mini sd memory card yet, he just wondered how you did it, thanks for the advice.

Where is best price to get these memory cards from for the n73?

here yummy id buy this one now as its at a fantastic price:

]https//ww…1GB

n73 phones take mini SD not micro. I purchased a miniSD card from picstop, very cheap and reliable

Original Poster

which one did you get mighty red can you post link so i can pass it on to my dad...cheers x

mightyreds

n73 phones take mini SD not micro. I purchased a miniSD card from … n73 phones take mini SD not micro. I purchased a miniSD card from picstop, very cheap and reliable

oh thats right, got them confused lol .....:oops: :oops: :whistling: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions