Groups

N95 (8GB) APPS Thread pls post em here

Hi

as above really anyone got any decent apps?

9 Comments

Banned

was gonna create a thread like this!

Accelerometer
    Rotate Me
    Core Player
    Remote ICR
    Panoman
    Lightsabre

Games

Sonic Jump
    City Bloxx
    Sonic Golf
    Burnout
    Asphalt
    Cracked Ngage games ;-)
    Millionaire
    Snooker
    loads more!

Original Poster

where do i get the games from and the apps pls i want some good games not the rubbish java ones.

MarzBarz;2733548

where do i get the games from and the apps pls i want some good games not … where do i get the games from and the apps pls i want some good games not the rubbish java ones.

Ditto - got this cracking phone, and about all I've done with it is put PubDarts180 on it, and installed the free Fifa08 from Ngage...
    Would like to find somewhere to get some good apps that will work :thumbsup:

tornado5528;2733601

Ditto - got this cracking phone, and about all I've done with it is put … Ditto - got this cracking phone, and about all I've done with it is put PubDarts180 on it, and installed the free Fifa08 from Ngage...Would like to find somewhere to get some good apps that will work :thumbsup:

I second this... got an N95 8mb but no idea what to download! How can I get free fifa 08?

Banned

The Ngage can be completed hack with about 13 games so far.

The games i listed are pretty good, couldn't find a working pubdarts mate?

andyat2002;2733627

I second this... got an N95 8mb but no idea what to download! How can I … I second this... got an N95 8mb but no idea what to download! How can I get free fifa 08?

]http//pl…spx
    king1gazza;2733631

The Ngage can be completed hack with about 13 games so far.The games i … The Ngage can be completed hack with about 13 games so far.The games i listed are pretty good, couldn't find a working pubdarts mate?

Got Pub Darts from here ]http//ww…es/ but they had a server crash recently, so not sure if it will still be there. Decent place to have a look though

Original Poster

thanks people

king1gazza any links

Original Poster

any links
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions