Groups

N95 unlocking

Banned
    Has anyone sucessfully unlocked one, I've been quoted £20 to unlock it. I want to sell mine on but will get more for it if its unlocked to any network.

8 Comments

I paid £12 here to unlock N95-8GB : [url]www.gsm-support.co.uk[/url] but I was visiting Brent Cross shopping centre at the time and live in North London otherwise you need to add p&p both ways...

Original Poster Banned

Yeah mine is just the normal one not the 8GB. I think after postage it might well not be worth it, but thanks all the same.

sculpturatus;5089610

Yeah mine is just the normal one not the 8GB. I think after postage it … Yeah mine is just the normal one not the 8GB. I think after postage it might well not be worth it, but thanks all the same.

Check the site... £5 for older N95

Original Poster Banned

schizoboy;5089881

Check the site... £5 for older N95

really! where?

Go to the site, click on unlock, click on your phone, assuming £2.50ish recorded to post it out, £3.30 to return it, £12ish...

Or just show the site to the people charging £20 and ask if they'll do it for a tenner, if not, walk away.

Banned

Most decent phone shops will do it for about £10... However there are a few reasons why they may be charging more...

* They dont have NO TP activated and thus are using the old testpoint method, takes longer and means the phone has to be taken apart.

* They dont know what theyre doing and they dont have the equipment and are getting it done by someone else...

* Your phones firmware is an awkward one which cant be unlocked straight and might need to be flashed, upgraded or downgraded in order to get it to unlock...

Type *#0000# to find your firmware version, I think version 14 was an awkward one, but cant remember lol

Hi if you get stuck m8 i can do it FOC just pay for return postage unless your in Derby

spitroast

spit roast;5094799

Hi if you get stuck m8 i can do it FOC just pay for return postage unless … Hi if you get stuck m8 i can do it FOC just pay for return postage unless your in Derby spitroast

Bloody hell spit youre a blast from the past! (tho old simalert days) hows it going m8?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions