Groups
    EXPIRED

N97 near mint condition

My mate has an N97 locked on the 3 network in perfect condition. It comes with everything (i.e. box, cables and whatever else is included with the phone). Is there anywhere he could swap it for an Iphone 3gs? If he wants me too and there is interest, I might put it fs on here with pics

3 Comments

Can't list it on here as it's not your phone. Try AVForums or Gumtree.

In before the lock ;-)

supermod

My mate has an N97 locked on the 3 network in perfect condition.

As highlighted above. as it's not your phone then you cannot list it for sale on HUKD :

(3) All sales MUST be listed and completed fully on the HUKD FS/FT forum. … (3) All sales MUST be listed and completed fully on the HUKD FS/FT forum. All negotiations must be done within the thread until a sale is agreed by both parties. Contact details must NOT be added to FS/T forum threads. NO eBay, auction, classified or external links to an item listed elsewhere. You must NOT list your items for sale or trade here if they're listed elsewhere, this also applies where you have more than one of the same item being offered and includes 'Request' or 'Wanted' threads.* Trading/buying/selling items on behalf of a third party is NOT permitted without our prior consent, use the 'report' button to let us know. The items MUST belong to you or your household and be in YOUR possession.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions