Groups

N97 on Voda... £50 a month..12 months?

Hi
    Been offered this deal direct from Vodafone as an upgrade, should I go for it? your thoughts welcome

Free N97
    £50 a month... 12 month contract
    900 minutes
    unlimited Voda to Voda calls
    unlimited text
    unlimited internet

Should I go for it???

8 Comments

£50 is alot, do you tend to use 900mins?

Tell them its way too much and you want to cancel to go elsewhere and see how much the price comes down.

Banned

i think you could push them for far better

Too much? £600 contract for a free £499 phone too much?
    It's a good deal. The contract itself is less than a tenner a month for 900mins and the other stuff

Banned

Horrible phone - try and get a hands on with one first.

Original Poster

This deal was after considerable negotiation... the cheapest N97 available on their website is £45 on an 18 month contract
    I was thinkin along the same lines to scribbles

bilalhassam;5739271

This deal was after considerable negotiation... the cheapest N97 … This deal was after considerable negotiation... the cheapest N97 available on their website is £45 on an 18 month contractI was thinkin along the same lines to scribbles

I worked it out at £8.41pm for 900mins, unltd voda to voda calls, unltd txts, unltd internet. Taking into account you are being given a £500 phone, it's a great deal. Obviously if you were happy with a crappy motorola then it would be a lot cheaper. I look upon these contract deals as an easy way to get an installment package on a decent phone. No way could I afford £499 for a sim-free N97.

Original Poster

Well the alternative was paying £25 for the same deal... Sim Only
    Which works out £300 for the contract

I figure I get the phone... if I dont like it sell it (ebay price around £400)
    I still end up saving cash
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions