Groups

N97 or G2? Or somethiing else? T-mobile

Hiya, Im with T-mobile and i have the friends and family voucher (50% line rental + £200 off handset). I am on the £40 180 flexi at current which is just right for me, and I am looking for a new phone, im not keen with 18 months contract but it seems like thats all T-mobile do now with ~£40 a month tarrif, So I have a choice of the G2 or N97. Im not overly on touch screen as I had the viewty befor and i broke that within a year, having said that technology has improved so i can give it another go.

In terms of functionality I like my photos, and i love my internet, must have USB charge, and GPS. Anything else is a bonus. something to mention i suppose is that I dont like fragile phones!! lol

Suggestions?
    Many thanks!

5 Comments

N97. I love mine. Tricky to use for first few days, but well worth perservering with.

N97 - sell it, then buy an iPhone. Jailbreak & unlock it - put in TMobile sim

Original Poster

I dont like Macs (sorry).... why is the N97 so much better than G2 may i ask?

Banned

Inquisitor;6142507

I dont like Macs (sorry).... why is the N97 so much better than G2 may i … I dont like Macs (sorry).... why is the N97 so much better than G2 may i ask?

err you don't like macs?

Join the club - hate them, love windows 7. iPhone can be used legally and officially with PC's, and its not really anything like a mac.

Go iphone, you'll not regret it!

Do you know anyone that's selling the friends and family code, I really need one and would be happy to pay for it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions