Groups

n97 v iphone 3g

Banned
    due for a upgrade today, its with three uk network, best phone they do is the n97 32gb, i have a iphone 3g atm, would it be worth the switch? whats the n97 like? cheers

8 Comments

I'm not an iPhone fanboy to start with, but having owned an N97 a couple of weeks ago, I'd stay with the iPhone mate. N97 is bulky, heavy and not much better than the Nokia 5800 (which I've owned too).

The decision is yours at the end of the day though, but I know which I'd have.

Original Poster Banned

stefor;6259328

I'm not an iPhone fanboy to start with, but having owned an N97 a couple … I'm not an iPhone fanboy to start with, but having owned an N97 a couple of weeks ago, I'd stay with the iPhone mate. N97 is bulky, heavy and not much better than the Nokia 5800 (which I've owned too).The decision is yours at the end of the day though, but I know which I'd have.

cheers buddy

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6259794

Defo Iphone m8.check out … Defo Iphone m8.check out http://fwd.five.tv/gadget-show/videos/jon-test/jon-test-blockbuster-phones

CHEERS MATE REPD

I have an n97............. go for the iphone..... lol x x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6260534

I have an n97............. go for the iphone..... lol x x

lol is it that bad mate?

gsettle24;6260706

lol is it that bad mate?

Im not very technically minded.... and dont really like nokia in general so its not my cup of tea xx

ClarityofMind;6260730

Im not very technically minded.... and dont really like nokia in general … Im not very technically minded.... and dont really like nokia in general so its not my cup of tea xx

LOL you crack me up CoM....you're not technically minded and dont like Nokia's yet you have one of Nokia's Flagship all song and dance phones?

One has to ask...WHY THE **** DID YOU GET IT? LOL :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery33
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions