Groups

n97 video help

hello just got my n97 and want to put some movies on it, Ive tried using the ovi converter but its so slow. Any one got any suggestions? thanks

8 Comments

handbrake.fr

Set the resolution to 640 x 360 and the file type to m4v.

Everything else should be fine.

Then just put onto your Nokia and your done. Video encoding does take a long time...depends on how quick your computer is.

Banned

like what he said

Banned

Download ]Coreplayer , it plays loads of different formats then just put the videos straight onto your phone.

Original Poster

aww thanks guys, i will download both (=.

coreplayer isnt working on the n97. it says expired cert. anyone help please (=

hockeyguy09;6667840

aww thanks guys, i will download both (=.coreplayer isnt working on the … aww thanks guys, i will download both (=.coreplayer isnt working on the n97. it says expired cert. anyone help please (=

Hey, i'm wanting to get an N97 but not a 100%. could you let me know how it is and if you would reccomend one ? cheers

Original Poster

well its still very new to me. i been looking around for apps and there isnt much out yet but the apps already on the phone are amazing! like the bbc i player. um the camera isnt that good for some reason (although it prob look better outside). the touch screen is amazing. widgets and that are cool too. it dose use the internet all the time though.

ive had a play with the phone now and yup its amazing i love it! but just a lil too new haha.

is it just me or vista+nokia= fecking useless!!!!!!!

hockeyguy09;6669147

well its still very new to me. i been looking around for apps and there … well its still very new to me. i been looking around for apps and there isnt much out yet but the apps already on the phone are amazing! like the bbc i player. um the camera isnt that good for some reason (although it prob look better outside). the touch screen is amazing. widgets and that are cool too. it dose use the internet all the time though.ive had a play with the phone now and yup its amazing i love it! but just a lil too new haha.is it just me or vista+nokia= fecking useless!!!!!!!

Cheers ill probably end up buying one

Mike___;6683871

Cheers ill probably end up buying one

i wouldnt. Used to have it but performed very poorly...may be better now though with later software updates.

Better off with an iphone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373

See more discussions