Expired

N/A

11 Comments
I'll give you the money but I want it back in 2 weeks or I want the Queen Vic.

M'kay?
hunchback;7138634

I'll give you the money but I want it back in 2 weeks or I want the Queen … I'll give you the money but I want it back in 2 weeks or I want the Queen Vic.M'kay?

Haha!

If your credit rating is good there shouldn't be a reason for you not to get the loan.

But, is it wise to pay off a debt with even more debt?
N/A
Edited by: "trakker1" 11th Jun 2013
trakker1;7138723

I can save money in the long run plus all my debt is moved to one place.I … I can save money in the long run plus all my debt is moved to one place.I have just finished paying a loan off with this bank also and never missed a payment.

Should be able to get one with that bank then as they know you have a good track record.

Apply online and see
When I used to work in retail banking (for HSBC), if the account had a pre-approved loan this would go through with no credit checks etc..

As the offer was based on the way you kept your account. (This was back in 2001 though).
N/A
N/A
trakker1;7138887

The funny thing is I applied online for the £5,000 a few month back and … The funny thing is I applied online for the £5,000 a few month back and got knocked back but the chap from the bank said there was no show of this on there records ;-)

Go and see somebody in the bank.

I applied for a loan of £15'000 and got turned down over the phone, because apparently I couldn't afford it.

Went and spoke to a loan advisor at the bank and half an hour later had my loan accepted. :thumbsup:
yep, banks a good shout to pop in to,

I think you get a better apr on £10,000 + ? or at least you did a few years ago.

If you don't need 12, don't get 12, it'll only get wasted... Just take out a loan for what you absolutly need.
N/A
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants