Groups

Nacho's

I really want to go buy some nacho's...but I have just remembered its bank hol and so nowhere will be open....so, I have a spar nearish, does anyone know if they sell nachos??? would prefer the oh del paso ones, but the discovery ones arent too bad neither....lol rep for help

14 Comments

Tesco metro are open........

Original Poster

choc1969;5314205

Tesco metro are open........

are they???? I thought the one near mine shut at 4 on a Sunday, and presumed BH would be sunday hours?

Sainsbury's was open earlier, and looks like the majority of stores are open until 1900?

lil_tiger;5314213

are they???? I thought the one near mine shut at 4 on a Sunday, and … are they???? I thought the one near mine shut at 4 on a Sunday, and presumed BH would be sunday hours?

these are the weird stores as mine shuts late (9pm) on Sundays and Bank Hols, either Metro or Express :?

I've just eaten a huge pack of M&S prawn crackers :oops: still peckish though

Original Poster

hmmmm so tesco and sainsburys in seperate directions lol.........might have to give them a ring thanks

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5314239

all nacho's are the same, most supermarkets are open as normal.You're … all nacho's are the same, most supermarkets are open as normal.You're making me feel hungry now, mmmmmmmmmm nachos, salsa, soured cream, chilli, cheese,salad, hmmmmmmmmmm, mouth watering nowI personally buy Morrisons own brand, good as anything:thumbsup:

not really tried any other make-at-home makes.....the cinema ones put me off of them all!!!!

maybe some other time i'll try some other brand but would be gutted if i got home and didnt like them! lol

and i dont have the chilli or salad lol

shop away. the shops around us have got "open till 9pm" on the doors (exeter!)

starsparkle2311;5314270

OMG I feel hungry, did you use soy sauce too?:p

no, sweet chilli dipping sauce :w00t:

Our tesco express is open 6am til 11pm every day except Christmas day (i'm 99% sure they're open NYD too)

asda is open till 6.... you have 11 minutes lmao
    good luck
    our tesco express is still 24hr if that helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

just called tesco...shuts in 10 mins lol...wont get there in time for that one...

next...sainsburys

There be some Mace,Londis,Spar or some petrol station with a shop that might sell them open,if none ot he main supermarkets are.

Original Poster

woooooooooooooooooooooooo saisburys open til 11......nachos here i come :-D taa people

from one happy little tiger :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked55
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764343
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99

See more discussions