Groups

Nail Gun wanted to rent/borrow Manchester area

Doing some DIY at the weekend and wanting to borrow/rent a Nail Gun.

Im in the Manchester area, will to pay if anyone has one I can borrow, or advise where I can rent one for a good price as currently it iwll cost about £40 to rent one + nails! seems a lot.

5 Comments

Banned

A few on ebay.

Ask your local builders.

DIY Yeah sure

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8475750

DIY Yeah sure

What are you acusing me of?

I love my neighbours!

Original Poster

DLM;8475732

A few on ebay.Ask your local builders.

DLM;8475755

http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=builders&location=bacup&layout=&broaderLocation=&scrambleSeed=14746689&companyName=&startAt=0&M=0&startPoint=bacup&mqs=&clarifyIndex=&clarifyOptions=&filterKeywords=&searchType=proximityadvance&startOoaAt=0&ooa=&potential=&rad=&lastClarifyOptions=&lastClarifyIndex=&lastSearchall=&lastKeyword=&selectedClassification=&moreInArea=&pageNum=1.0&intCam=intToolbar&findClosest=Findhttp://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=hire+services+-+tools+%26+equipment&location=Bacup&layout=&broaderLocation=&scrambleSeed=78307344&companyName=&startAt=0&M=0&startPoint=Bacup&mqs=&clarifyIndex=&clarifyOptions=&filterKeywords=&searchType=proximityadvance&startOoaAt=0&ooa=&bandedclarifyResults=&potential=&rad=&lastClarifyOptions=&lastClarifyIndex=&lastSearchall=&lastSearchallTax=&lastbandedclarifyResults=&lastKeyword=&selectedClassification=&moreInArea=&pageNum=1.0&intCam=intToolbar&findClosest=Find

Thanks for you help, rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions