Found 10th Jul 2009
I don't normal wear nail varnish, but am going on holiday to Venice next week thought I might do my toes with the nail varnish, whats a good make? I only know that some chip easier than others, Am not to fussed about the price, though I don't ant to spend mega bucks, any suggestens would help as I only have two days before we go, Thanks in advance

13 Comments

Banned

i tried a fair few and they all the same to me, hope you have a good time in venice, i dint like it much the place stinks

cheaper to go to a salon and get holiday toes done

Treat yourself and have them 'minxed'. Sorry cant do links. I want the chrome ones (as soon as I find a salon locally that does them). They last 5 weeks and would be geat for a holiday.

Banned

LJM;5716972

Treat yourself and have them 'minxed'. Sorry cant do links. I want the … Treat yourself and have them 'minxed'. Sorry cant do links. I want the chrome ones (as soon as I find a salon locally that does them). They last 5 weeks and would be geat for a holiday.

right click on address bar, and copy and paste into post

my friend buys the glue on toe nails and they look great very easy to apply and lasts about a week they are £2.99 in savers if you have one local to you.

I use Mavala on my toes, really hard wearing ]http//ww…tml

Go for Rimmel, i found its the best and stays on for a while especially on toes. Its usually on 3 for 2 at superdrug too. Enjoy yout holiday!

I use nails inc....lots of different colours, and never seem to chip or peel off on my nails. At about £10.50 per bottle they are a bit overpriced (from the stands in John Lewis/Debenhams etc) but check postage times on QVC...they usually have a pretty good range, I got a set of 8 or 10 (cant quite remember) for about £30

Just realised If you dont wear it often you probably dont want a set.....perhaps a salon is your best bet?
qvcuk.com/ukq…076
(delivery 'aimes to be 5-7 working days'...might be pushing it a bit)

Rimmel 60 sec nail vanish is the best, lovely colours and dead cheap

Banned

Inb4 F&F.

Hi, I worked as a beauty therapist for 10 yr and will always reccomend jessica products to my clients but to be honest on my toes i will use cheaper brands as they do stay on just as well! Have a fab hol:thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;5723921

that made me lol, surprised he hasn't replied, maybe he's too busy … that made me lol, surprised he hasn't replied, maybe he's too busy putting his eyeliner on...............

Either that, or sorting out his closet!

boop;5723888

Hi, I worked as a beauty therapist for 10 yr and will always reccomend … Hi, I worked as a beauty therapist for 10 yr and will always reccomend jessica products to my clients but to be honest on my toes i will use cheaper brands as they do stay on just as well! Have a fab hol:thumbsup:

+1 I like the jessica diamond ones....very good topcoat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57565
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions