Name a star

Posted 2nd Nov
Hi, do any of you know the best place online to name a star after someone
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
staracle.com/ - Name a star for free!... because it is as real as if you pay!
9 Comments
staracle.com/ - Name a star for free!... because it is as real as if you pay!
Name an Extra Bright Star Package with Delivery from Star Name Registry (54% Off)

groupon.co.uk/dea…_ma

This was on groupon today
Not sure why earlier comment was deleted these things aren’t worth the paper they are written on don’t waste your money you are only paying for the certificate nothing else.
Edited by: "eslick" 2nd Nov
eslick02/11/2019 20:58

Not sure why earlier comment was deleted these things aren’t worth the p …Not sure why earlier comment was deleted these things aren’t worth the paper they are written on don’t waste your money you are only paying for the certificate nothing else.

I'm not sure of the OP's reason, but some people find comfort after naming a star after their loved one or someone they know. When my brother passed away a few years back my mum named a star after him & on a clear night she will often gaze up, it helps her.
richp02/11/2019 22:37

I'm not sure of the OP's reason, but some people find comfort after naming …I'm not sure of the OP's reason, but some people find comfort after naming a star after their loved one or someone they know. When my brother passed away a few years back my mum named a star after him & on a clear night she will often gaze up, it helps her.

Yes if it helps but the reality is you pay for a certificate and if you know you aren’t actually getting to name the star most people won’t get any help from that.
Just point at a star and say i dub you the name of ...... . Problem solved
A bit of a con, I one adopted a snow leopard which was a reasonable amount a month, when I though I had paid enought I asked for them to send it to me for a while so I could show the family, but was told that's not how this adoption works!!

Utter con, they sold me a snow leopard and when I actually wanted it, turned out to be some small print I apparently signed.

So I bet their is a catch here too.
OP, if you can't find what you want I would change my name to whatever you want for £250. Then at least you know it's something real.

Edited by: "deeky" 3rd Nov
Thanks for your reply’s everyone, something to think about
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants