You might be suprised.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

Fish.

A chicken?

Badger.

primates!!!! why do you think they put them on islands in zoos!!

a giraffe, they dont need to

a stuffed one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

a badger can deffinatly swim. not sure about girraffe and stuffed animal

me...

Gordon Brown

spidermonkey

A banana

Land Tortoise :?

a cat (in a bin liner) :whistling:

Elephant?

skintzimbo;6458112

Gordon Brown

Sh*t floats so maybe Cameron can easily Swim...

Sorry for getting political but come on, Cameron in charge- very scary..

Gorrilla?

Most large primates such as gorillas and orangutans cannot swim, partly because their centers of gravity are in their necks and sternums. But with proper training they could learn to swim just like humans having almost the same body structure.

Surprisingly, hippos cannot swim! Their bodies are far too dense to even float, so they move around by pushing off from the riverbed or simply walking along the bottom in a slow-motion gallop, lightly touching the bottom with their toes like aquatic ballet dancers.
++
Giraffes are among the very few mammals that cannot swim at all.However, they certainly can wade further into the water than most other animals before drowning.

my dog - useless

apes, just about the only ape who can swim is man (except me)

a crab.......

Original Poster

skintzimbo;6458209

Most large primates such as gorillas and orangutans cannot swim, partly … Most large primates such as gorillas and orangutans cannot swim, partly because their centers of gravity are in their necks and sternums. But with proper training they could learn to swim just like humans having almost the same body structure.Surprisingly, hippos cannot swim! Their bodies are far too dense to even float, so they move around by pushing off from the riverbed or simply walking along the bottom in a slow-motion gallop, lightly touching the bottom with their toes like aquatic ballet dancers.++Giraffes are among the very few mammals that cannot swim at all.However, they certainly can wade further into the water than most other animals before drowning.

inteesting. any idea if an armadillo or a cow can swim?

my wife

grimbarian;6458191

Sh*t floats so maybe Cameron can easily Swim...Sorry for getting … Sh*t floats so maybe Cameron can easily Swim...Sorry for getting political but come on, Cameron in charge- very scary..

They're all the same, you just have to choose your flavour of S**t next elections.

Sure ...I Know which one I would rather stand in..

dandangran15;6458229

inteesting. any idea if an armadillo or a cow can swim?

cows can swim

Abz;6458234

my wife

without concrete shoes?

My EX!!!!!

Banned

a heffalump

Spiderpig

splatsplatsplat;6458277

without concrete shoes?

Let me try it and then ill let you know!!

Most monkeys can't swim; also crabs can't, nor can most tortoises (they are often too heavy).

Kittens in a burlap sack.

Babies definitely can't swim.

http://home.mchsi.com/~fly8/RSRpicoftheday.jpg

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4806507/cart3_Full.jpg

midlandscomics;6458646

oooooo......... Thats just mean.............:whistling:

I was going to suggest Gorillas because I've tried to swim with clothes on before and it becomes very heavy lol, so I'm assuming the long hairs would definitely weigh them down.

realfriendlyman;6458710

I was going to suggest Gorillas because I've tried to swim with clothes … I was going to suggest Gorillas because I've tried to swim with clothes on before and it becomes very heavy lol, so I'm assuming the long hairs would definitely weigh them down.

admit it. you're a hairy mutha

greg_68;6458625

Babies definitely can't swim.

my babies swam really well! Underwater too! They went swiming from ten days old

Hippopotamus. Sure I read somewhere, or watched a nature programme saying that they are too heavy to swim and actually have to walk under water

ClarityofMind;6459444

my babies swam really well! Underwater too! They went swiming from ten … my babies swam really well! Underwater too! They went swiming from ten days old

Thats cause you did it fishy style. :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions