Name and shame......

Banned
There are so many people stupid enough to not realise its April's fools day and are having a right aul moan about being suspended.

I think these people deserve to be named and shamed for there stupidity

31 Comments

you are suspended for being mean

hotukdeals.com/ite…on/

edit: lol khalifazed much worse though

Omg 2 people posted in the 3 mins this thread been up too

I posted.

Admins 1 - 0 Adam2050

Big Style.

Sorry had some serious convos before hand.

Still makes me an idiot.

Ad

What is this April Fool's day thing that everyone is banging on about today..? Is this some cultural thing you guys do over here?

why name and shame? thats not funny at all.

Original Poster Banned

Paddy Charlie;4796465

No.1 khalifazed http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/370322/mods-u-toss-pots/

I see khalifazed has turned over a new leaf

Smeagol why name and shame? thats not funny at all.

'There are so many people stupid enough to not realise its April's fools day and are having a right aul moan about being suspended.

I think these people deserve to be named and shamed for there stupidity'

That's a bit harsh

Original Poster Banned

Calm down, people have no sense of humour on here I was only joking.

And if calling mods tossers because of the 'suspended' April fools joke isn't stupid I don't know what is lol

Paddy Charlie;4796653

Calm down, people have no sense of humour on here I was only joking.And … Calm down, people have no sense of humour on here I was only joking.And if calling mods tossers because of the 'suspended' April fools joke isn't stupid I don't know what is lol

Where was that?

Aha abuse them for there own lack of a sense of humour.

Ad

Original Poster Banned

It was in post two but the OP of it has now amended it.

There are so many people stupid enough to not realise its April's fools day and are having a right aul moan about being suspended.

I think these people deserve to be named and shamed for there stupidity

you need to get a life matee you suck

Original Poster Banned

Calm down I've said I was only joking

As for getting a life you are the one almost crying cos you thought you were suspended lol

khalifazed;4796731

I think these people deserve to be named and shamed for … I think these people deserve to be named and shamed for [COLOR="Red"]there [/COLOR]stupidity

your thread aint funny atall if i was a mod id change ur title to stupid for a day wonder how that would make u feel then?

Paddy Charlie;4796741

Calm down I've said I was only jokingAs for getting a life you are the … Calm down I've said I was only jokingAs for getting a life you are the one almost crying cos you thought you were suspended lol

IM CALM MAN, YOUR NOT FUNNY, BYE.

khalifazed;4796766

your thread aint funny atall if i was a mad id change ur title to stupid … your thread aint funny atall if i was a mad id change ur title to stupid for a day wonder how that would make u feel then?

do you mean "if I were mad" or "if I was a mod"

but either way, when he wakes up tomorrow he'll be smart again, unlike... well, I'm sure you get the picture

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;4796827

do you mean "if I were mad" or "if I was a mod"but either way, when he … do you mean "if I were mad" or "if I was a mod"but either way, when he wakes up tomorrow he'll be smart again, unlike... well, I'm sure you get the picture

What are you on about this is a public forum not an english exam.

And even if they changed my desciption to idiot permanently I'd find it funny and wouldn't care because there are more important things in life.

Sorry if I caused offence with OP I wasn't meaning it in a serious way

Liddle ol' me;4796827

do you mean "if I were mad" or "if I was a mod"but either way, when he … do you mean "if I were mad" or "if I was a mod"but either way, when he wakes up tomorrow he'll be smart again, unlike... well, I'm sure you get the picture

:lazy:

Paddy Charlie;4796896

What are you on about this is a public forum not an english exam.And even … What are you on about this is a public forum not an english exam.And even if they changed my desciption to idiot permanently I'd find it funny and wouldn't care because there are more important things in life.Sorry if I caused offence with OP I wasn't meaning it in a serious way

ofcourse you didnt loool APRIL FOOLS!

Not sure about anyone else but I thought it was funny

What did the OP originally say before he edited it? :giggle:

haha, Ive just sent a message to the team asking why Ive been suspended!
Didn't even think about it being April Folls Day lmao

:roll: :roll: :roll:

caz1cool;4796951

haha, Ive just sent a message to the team asking why Ive been … haha, Ive just sent a message to the team asking why Ive been suspended!Didn't even think about it being April Folls Day lmao

caz1cool;4796951

haha, Ive just sent a message to the team asking why Ive been … haha, Ive just sent a message to the team asking why Ive been suspended!Didn't even think about it being April Folls Day lmao

he said that everyone who thought they were actually suspended should jump down a manhole and die because there stupid idiots that dont deserve life

Paddy Charlie;4796896

What are you on about this is a public forum not an english exam.And even … What are you on about this is a public forum not an english exam.And even if they changed my desciption to idiot permanently I'd find it funny and wouldn't care because there are more important things in life.Sorry if I caused offence with OP I wasn't meaning it in a serious way

hehe - number 7! ;-) (or am I one of your numbers?)

EDIT: got 7 on another thread, you are #8

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4796537

What is this April Fool's day thing that everyone is banging on about … What is this April Fool's day thing that everyone is banging on about today..? Is this some cultural thing you guys do over here?

Yes, we do this once a year on April 1st, whereas over there....... you get what I'm suggesting. (seriously)

Smeagol he said that everyone who thought they were actually suspended should jump down a manhole and die because there stupid idiots that dont deserve life

My other half put on facebook that we are preggers again now he feels bad cause lots of people have sent congrats lol backfired

damn i missed it what did the OP say???

ilovepink;4797145

damn i missed it what did the OP say???

his making a fool of him self he didnt realise it was 1st april

khalifazed;4797182

his making a fool of him self he didnt realise it was 1st april

oh dear poor you, did you go mental at hukd's lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1847
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions