Groups

name change

how do i change my name everybody seems to have a good handle

22 Comments

This isnt aim with handles lol but in answer to your question you cant, not sure if a mod will do it on request.

go to the registry office

Original Poster

mght go for harvie 317 but the pic looks so gay so wont bother

ianneal

Whats wrong with gay ?

ianneal

so I wont bother*

Original Poster

stora

Whats wrong with gay ?

dont like the name gay:whistling:

You cannot change your name at whim...

Banned

if you signed up with your real name i believe they "may" consider changing it for you, just an idea maybe pm admin

Original Poster

sassie

if you signed up with your real name i believe they "may" consider … if you signed up with your real name i believe they "may" consider changing it for you, just an idea maybe pm admin

thank you sassie

Banned

ianneal

thank you sassie

your welcome, like i said its only a "maybe" :thumbsup:

Banned

ianneal

how do i change my name everybody seems to have a good handle

I have some nice wooden door handles I bought from Focus over the weekend:giggle:

ianneal

Don't you just love the new breed of members here. :roll:

Syzable

Don't you just love the new breed of members here. :roll:

Tis the bi annual influx. Happens every october and every feb. Still some good ones stick around :thumbsup:

jennybubbles

Tis the bi annual influx. Happens every october and every feb. Still … Tis the bi annual influx. Happens every october and every feb. Still some good ones stick around :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity,

October I can understand with the run up to christmas but why is there a large influx of new members in Febuary? :?

barneydog

Just out of curiosity, October I can understand with the run up to … Just out of curiosity, October I can understand with the run up to christmas but why is there a large influx of new members in Febuary? :?

They feel lonely with Valentine's approaching and come looking for new internet love?!?!?!? :w00t:

Banned

jennybubbles

Tis the bi annual influx. Happens every october and every feb. Still some … Tis the bi annual influx. Happens every october and every feb. Still some good ones stick around :thumbsup:

what like a bad smell ?:giggle:

Banned

Syzable

They feel lonely with Valentine's approaching and come looking for new … They feel lonely with Valentine's approaching and come looking for new internet love?!?!?!? :w00t:

oooh yes I could do with some internet love .. :oops: , there again not sure the class of bird on here is up to much :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Syzable

They feel lonely with Valentine's approaching and come looking for new … They feel lonely with Valentine's approaching and come looking for new internet love?!?!?!? :w00t:

You do realise that when we tell our respective OH's that's the reason we joined HUKD that we are dead meat:giggle:

dog_cop

oooh yes I could do with some internet love .. :oops: , there again … oooh yes I could do with some internet love .. :oops: , there again not sure the class of bird on here is up to much :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

By not setting our sights too high we can almost guarantee not being disappointed.....eh,dog cop!:whistling:

barneydog

You do realise that when we tell our respective OH's that's the reason we … You do realise that when we tell our respective OH's that's the reason we joined HUKD that we are dead meat:giggle:

I know................i keep insisting that this is a deal site.............no chat here................honest. :whistling: :giggle:

barneydog

You do realise that when we tell our respective OH's that's the reason we … You do realise that when we tell our respective OH's that's the reason we joined HUKD that we are dead meat:giggle:

simple don't tell 'em :lol: :lol:

Banned

muckypup

By not setting our sights too high we can almost guarantee not being … By not setting our sights too high we can almost guarantee not being disappointed.....eh,dog cop!:whistling:

true very true :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Advanced Search11
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 1178
      4. Boxes for moving house?99

See more discussions