Name something you shouldn’t do naked!

Top comments
Take Photos of Reflective Items You Plan to Sell On Ebay
Bounce on a pogo stick. Slalom skiing.

Things you should do naked (other than bath/shower)...
1.Nudist wedding. Save a fortune on clothes and there is no arguing over who's best man!

2, Answer the door naked to cold calling, Jehovah's witnesses (insert anyone who cold calls for a hobby). To make this work you answer the door naked, look pleased to see them then look around furtively whilst urging them in saying "Come in quick. Did anyone see you? I've been expecting you".

I did #2 to a couple of cold calling Jehovah's witnesses (they called almost every week before then - we must have needed redemption!) The following week they came to the close we lived on. Called at every house except ours. Result!
Edited by: "mrty" 9th Nov 2017
MR112342 m ago

Cook naked because of splatter lolLinkCan't find the actual scene from …Cook naked because of splatter lolLinkCan't find the actual scene from friends so best I can come up with

joanddan738 m ago

Play Cricket. No where to put the box.

36 Comments
The queen (probably treason)
Cook sausages
Banned
Go near Kevin Spacey if you are a man & or Harvey Weinstein if you are a woman.

(In other breaking news Ehud Barak admits referring movie mogul to private investigators who reportedly helped to suppress sexual abuse allegations)
Edited by: "Kmore" 9th Nov 2017
Kmore1 m ago

Stay away from Kevin Spacey if you are a man & stay away from Harvey …Stay away from Kevin Spacey if you are a man & stay away from Harvey Weinstein if you are a woman.

"Gender is a social construct"
Banned
Destard46 s ago

"Gender is a social construct"

Balls (or other things)
Take Photos of Reflective Items You Plan to Sell On Ebay
Grinding,

32396823-w7Zim.jpg
Play Twister
summerof767 m ago

Play Twister

I thought that was the only way to play twister.
32396831-NePKA.jpg
Edited by: "shadey12" 9th Nov 2017
shadey1245 s ago

I thought that was the only way to play twister.

Puppeteer at a kids birthday party.
catbeans2 m ago

Puppeteer at a kids birthday party.

Go to asda for the weekly shop
Appear on question time
Go to parent's evening
Trek to the north pole
Prune brambles
jax6193 m ago

Crawl around on the floor looking for something when your great Danes in …Crawl around on the floor looking for something when your great Danes in the room. (Miss you rex)

Umm don't think the miss you reads quite like you wanted it to
Anything.

32396938-hLoep.jpg
Window cleaning.
Bounce on a pogo stick. Slalom skiing.

Things you should do naked (other than bath/shower)...
1.Nudist wedding. Save a fortune on clothes and there is no arguing over who's best man!

2, Answer the door naked to cold calling, Jehovah's witnesses (insert anyone who cold calls for a hobby). To make this work you answer the door naked, look pleased to see them then look around furtively whilst urging them in saying "Come in quick. Did anyone see you? I've been expecting you".

I did #2 to a couple of cold calling Jehovah's witnesses (they called almost every week before then - we must have needed redemption!) The following week they came to the close we lived on. Called at every house except ours. Result!
Edited by: "mrty" 9th Nov 2017
turn up for a job interview
Drop the soap while having a shower in a mens prison

32397314-XFW8O.jpg
Edited by: "summerof76" 9th Nov 2017
The school run.
The Kessel Run.

Jury Duty.
summerof764 h, 23 m ago

Drop the soap while having a shower in a mens prison Drop the soap while having a shower in a mens prison [Image]

You're loving this thread, ain't ya
Be in the same room as the wife
Iron your clothes ,male only
Original Poster
summerof766 h, 0 m ago

Drop the soap while having a shower in a mens prison Drop the soap while having a shower in a mens prison [Image]

chimp14uk1 h, 52 m ago

Be in the same room as the wife

I've been in the same room as your wife. We were both naked. She enjoyed it!!
i tell you what you should not be doing clothed, go to a nudist beach fully clothed!
Babysit...
Cook naked because of splatter lol

Link

Can't find the actual scene from friends so best I can come up with
Edited by: "MR1123" 9th Nov 2017
MR112342 m ago

Cook naked because of splatter lolLinkCan't find the actual scene from …Cook naked because of splatter lolLinkCan't find the actual scene from friends so best I can come up with

joanddan738 m ago

mrty4 h, 27 m ago

I've been in the same room as your wife. We were both naked. She enjoyed …I've been in the same room as your wife. We were both naked. She enjoyed it!!

Rather you than me.
chimp14uk6 m ago

Rather you than me.

That's what she said.....
Wongy1104 h, 36 m ago

[Video] [Video]

lol that cricket match is so funny. Nice find wongy
shabbird13 m ago

lol that cricket match is so funny. Nice find wongy

Not sure where I have seen that before ? but that comment rang some I ron bell(s)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants